HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

favourite thing is the aluminium chassis and 5" display with sense 6

You got me hyped for "THE ONE" and now you've gotten me hyped for the M8 :) Cheers for being awesome and doing giveaways like this!

I looove the build quality of the M8

i5 4670K | Noctua NH-D14 | Z87 Gryphon + Armor Kit | ASUS R9-280X | Corsair 350D | Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | XFX Black Edition 80+ Gold 750W | Dell P2314H 

I love those huge speakers and that brushed aluminum  :wub:

the building quality (design is amazing) and the micro sd card make this phone a beast. 

I will win.

Thks

Current phone contract is expiring in a couple months time. 

Winning the HTC M8 would definitely erase any doubt in my mind about choosing any other phone as replacement.
I love the overall sleekness to the design and the vibrant colours of the screen is just amazing.
Thank you for do this!  

Long live the HTC one! Had one as a loaner phone for my nexus 4 and it was awesome! Super nice build quality!

The front facing speaker seems so much better than my current LG Optimus G's back speaker.

I think the screen is what does it for me. sexy.

Hey! finally signed up! though ive been watching your vids for years... From Saint Lucia in the Caribbean, Would kill(at least injure) for that HTC! =D

I love the speakers on the M8 together with the 1080p display it makes a perfect media playback device on the go, the included IR sensor is also a nice extra

Front facing speakers!

I miss Sense tbh. I really loved my Desire HD, and my One X. My Xperia Z1 is good, but I miss a lot of the features of the HTC's. If I won one I would be pretty sweet though, a boy can dream...

Now that you mention, cuping my hands arround my phone to hear better is really a stupid solution. The buildquality and the front facing speakers are my favourite things about this phone.

I think that the full metal design should be an industry standard at this point (im looking at you samsung). Seriously why aren't more companies doing this, Apple made a metal phone in 2007. Props to you HTC, the all metal design would be my number one selling point. 

Best thing? Is there just one? I honestly can't choose between the incredible speakers or DAT BUILD QUALITY DOE!

Gaming Rig - CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | COOLER: Stock | MOBO: Gigabye Z87 Gaming | GPU: Gigabye Geforce GTX 980 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB (16GB) 

I did prefer the sharp edges but i would still die for this phone

I think that the second camera for the depth info could make for some really cool looking pictures.

Also, it would be a welcome upgrade from my HTC One (m7) that I love so much!

Amazing Speakers and build quality. horry crrap

My favorite thing about the HTC one M8, is the awesome build quality, it looks so solid and durable!!  :D