HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the brushed metal design and the front facing speakers

Hi all !

My first post here on forums.

What I like about M8 is that is better than my current dinosaur phone Sony Ericsson Xperia :)

oh, and tnx for wonderful giveaway !

Build quality, the unibuild metal phone cannot be beaten in terms of build quality.

My favourite feature about the M8 is the build quality! I dropped my iPhone 4 once and shattered the glass. I do hope this one can survive a couple of drops! Still using the 4, so this would be a very nice upgrade!

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the build quality. I've always had Samsung phones and when I held the HTC One I was instantly in love with how well built it felt. I hope I win the giveaway!

My favourite thing about the phone is the build quality and the thought HTC has put into it. I know it's never happened but it's just an example, that if HTC made the back of the phone with plastic, it would feel far more cheap, get it's rank down severely. The front facing speakers are very clever, as compared to other phone manufacturers which put the speakers in the back, although I can understand that, it could be due to the size of the phone. And Apple's speakers on the bottom, which isn't very clever. Putting the phone on landscape mode and only hearing from one ear... They were able to put a very good processor with good battery life in the phone. Which is a plus as some users need it for longer than others. The second camera on the back for helping focusing of a picture, aswell as for some phun stuff, is a nice touch, together with gestures. I'd love to have this phone as the only smartphone I've ever had is the Xperia Mini Pro. It doesn't reach up to the mid end phones nowadays, and is too slow for my needs, especially the camera, takes ages to focus, and not even my friends trying to take a picture with it understands that it had to focus before ;_;. So, yeah. I'd love to win it, and he design is seksuh aswell. :3

I like that I can take a picture using the camera and readjust the focus of the picture.

My favorite part is how freaking sexy it is!

Well I have a Nexus 4 and recently a lot of my friends bought HTC phones, that was the first time I got to witness the build quality first hand, which is probably what I like the most about the M8, apart from the fact that it's a beast in terms of specs.

I really like how HTC has managed to blend software and hardware so seamlessly that it really just feels ONE, plus the feel and finish is just amazing, takes a lot of precision to execute that kind of detail.

Hope I win.

gesture-based phone call answering! Giraffing awesome!

The most that I like about M8 is cup-trick-free construction :)

BTW, gr8 vid! :)

Favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the Uni body design. It looks gorgeous!  

The best thing about the M8 is the increased battery life and increased charging speed. Battery life is an issue for all smartphone users so having improvements in this is what companies should start focusing on.

Thanks HTC for another great phone  :D  :D

I think that my favorite thing on the new one m8, is by far the finish on the back of the phone. I mean it's a great phone all in all, but the finish tho.

The one thing about this phone I like best? That it is a massive upgrade to everything I have right now in my Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601.

So, everything, that's what I like.

favourite feature of this phone is the large battery as it is possible to last me through the day instead of double charging like i do with my one x

I had a choice between the HTC One M7 and the Samsung Galaxy S4... At the time i chose the S4 for its camera, gestures and extra processing power... But now, I'm running an AOSP rom on it and I barely use the gestures anymore (As they aren't in stock android). I would trade this phone for a HTC One M8 easily!

Best thing by far about the HTC One M7and M8 is the build quality.

Take the iPhone for example, you could take 10 iPhone users and i can guarantee at least one of them has a cracked/smashed screen on it... Samsung has the idea that plastic will reduce damage on drops, yeah it does but it doesn't feel anything like as 'high-end' like the One or even the iPhone. But yeah. Build quality is fantastic, might be one of the only phones I'd feel alright about not having a case on it :D

The speakers... I would say are my second favourite thing. Although Linus said one favourite thing... I can keep typing... They are fantastic BUT i wouldn't use them to their full extent like some people might, I tend not to put phone speakers up too loud (Especially the tiny thing on my S4) as I tend to feel like they would deteriorate in quality over time...

I'll shut up now...

Hi Linus & co.! :D

Front-facing speaker pls! I hate the hand-cupping-trick!

Wow I really like the premium design of the phone and the improved battery life. And great review as always!  :)

my favorite thing ?

the speakers of course, god I hate my S4 speakers and would gladly replace my phone with a one(m8)