HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the speakers... Is that good enough?

Best thing about this fun is its sexinest metal body ftw

Dat Steel back tho

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I going to have to be quite un-original here and say that my favourite part is every little part of the M8!!

The design, the materials and build quality, boomsound Speakers and definitely the duo camera features! (and the 5MP camera on the front for the odd selfie :))

Pardon the caps but.. I NEED THIS PHONE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

The best thing about it is definitely the build quality. The one thing I miss about my old iPhone was the solid feel it had compared to a lot of Android phones I'd seen, but this unit sets a better standard.

I really like the front mounted speakers, love them on the M7, as well as the metal body. Only things keeping me on my Nexus 5 right now are the wireless charging and the early software updates.

the boom sound and the design is amazing ..hope to have one :)

Would love to have this phone. My current Droid Razr Maxx is starting to get very sluggish and i have been waiting for my contract to expire to get a new phone.

My fav thing about the M8 is the sound quality... as far as I have read, it has THE best sound output/quality of any phone/tablet till date. I listen to music every day for at least 4 hours so HTC and BEATS FTW! I also love the build quality... its just unmatched!

AMD FX 4100 @ 4.5Ghz NB @ 2.6Ghz @ 1.42v | ASUS M5A88-M | CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 | CM HYPER 212+ | XFX R9 280X DOUBLE D |

| SEASONIC S12II 620W| SEGATE BARACUDA 2TB | NZXT PHANTOM 530 | STEEL SERIES SIBERIA | LOGITECH MX518 |

Hey Guys and Girls

Great review Linus and team! I have to say despite the fact you don't do phone reviews you're better at doing them then many other YouTubers.

ONE has done what is required of ONE. (Clicked the link)

ONE has to say the new HTC One is really a worthy successor to last years HTC One. ONE just wish they hadn't given it such a confusing name but it's still an amazing phone and ONE would be ecstatic to win ONE ;)

HTC is the Apple in the Android world, I like HTC over any other android smart phone manufacturers 

my favourite things about the M8 (and M7) are the speakers, they are awesome, the build quality as well is amazing. if just the camera was better it would probably be a perfect phone. (i dont care about wireless charging but for a flagship it should've been there)

Favorite feature has to be the 5MP front facing camera. Having a low res camera in my Samsung Epic 4g Touch is particularly annoying and I find myself having to do one of those awkward moves to get a good shot by turning the phone around and tapping my finger on the bottom of the screen. With front-facing photos becoming increasingly important to me, that high-res camera on the M8 has to be my favorite feature.

Shout out to the battery life as well.

Great giveaway!

This is my dream phone, and it deserves an award for best smartphone, to bad people don't realize it.

-things i like:Is the great build quality, just awesome. The phone is just sexy. One does not simply look away from looking an HTC One M8 

My favourite thing about this phone is the speakers. After hearing my friend's htc one speakers I die a little inside every time I have to use the speakers on my iphone 4 to listen to something.

The impressive specs that it boasts!

that adreno 330 would make playing GTA: San Andreas a much better experience.

I'm really impressed with the improvements made since the M7.
I'd like to get my hands on one of these bad boys, the longer battery life and somewhat new multitasking functions are very impressive to say the least.
And by what I've heard from reviewers (including Linus himself of course) the sound has a lot of kick when not using the default music player. I'm looking forward to seeing more from this phone.
HTC has once again succeeded to uphold their quality standards and raise the bar even further.

i like the build quality

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Man I'd really like to take pictures of my cats with the stunning dual cameras while wearing socks and sandals .

btw just kidding  love the show have been watching even before slick wasn't allowed to show his face on camera

I have the M7 and I absolutely adore it! My favourite thing about the M8 is the new Dual-Camera system!

Thank you dor the chance Linus. Jeez, this phone is too intense!

I'm currently using the M7 as my daily driver and I absolutely love it, hands down the best phone I've ever used, the build quality and design of the phone is amazing and gorgeous. I would love the opportunity to get my hands on the new M8. Bravo HTC, keep doing what you're doing.