HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Love your reviews mate! ;)

I love then build quality and the screen the most ! (Speakers are nice to have as well :P!)

Give one to germany! 

Cheeeeers

The front facing speakers!!!!!

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Oh Nice. I have xperia ray and i need to upgrade my phone. This phone has amazing design and boomsound speakers . I need it :D

I love how the HTC One M8 is almost all metal such a beautiful feeling

I love the premium feel to it and how simple but powerful the phone is

I love the build quality on this phone so much. I don't know its just.... nice I guess.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Front facing speakers should be a standard.

I love the speakers on that thing! I can't wait to get rid of this iPhone D:

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

People keep talking about the lack of camera pixels. HTC made a great improvement on an already great device. What they've accomplished here is nothing short of an innovative marvel. Overall it is a great package. I love the build quality and sound, as well as the minimally intrusive Sense UI. Great job HTC!!

The best part about the M8 is the industrial design and build quality.   

Like most people the overall design of the phone stands out as amazing, espescially the brushed metal. Aaaaaand being able to tell people you have a HTC One...m8 :rolleyes:

Metal metal and more metal best thing on the phone!!!!

The metal body is good.

My favorite things about the M8 has got to be both the screen and the hardware.

As someone currently using an IPhone 4 it would be a massive improvement in both those areas...

Good luck to everybody, and thanks again Linus for making such an awesome video!

My favourate thing is basically two things, the Boom sound speakers and the amazing battery life.

I love the two cameras feature... especially the after shot focus and the 3D effect :).

Well, I DO love the gunmetal style. It just spreads such a sense of quality.

The re focusing that can be done with the second camera 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

My favourite thing is the android skin. I´ve never seen an android skin this beautiful and practical at the same time.

I love the gestures and the BOOM speakers

My Favorite thing about the M8 is that (as you stated in the video) its not shy to use premium materials and feel like a premium brand where almost all other android phones fail to do this! 

My favorite thing about the new HTC One M8, simply HAS to be the more vibrant and higher quality build. That new unibody is a step up on an already amazing design.

It's about time to replace my S3, what I like about the M8 is that it has front facing speakers (which every phone should have) and an sd slot.