How do I make a hand dryer (sensor activated) with a peltier, PSU, PC fan(s), and an Arduino?

The Arduino is powered via the PSU's 5VSB. The fan(s) and the peltier are connected directly to the PSU's 12V. The proximity sensor is connected to the Arduino. This is what should happen: When the user puts a hand close to the sensor, pull PS_ON low, activating the fan(s) and the heat. When the user removes their hand from the sensor, PS_ON should no longer be pulled low, deactivating the fans and the heat. All the components are in a box with two holes, one for the intake and the hot exhaust where the user puts their hand. How should I do this?

14 minutes ago, 38034580 said:

How should I do this?

you literally just described how to do it, what do you need help with even?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Really unclear what is trying to be accomplished, can you clarify what you want to happen and how?

ASU

When the proximity sensor (placed next to the fan, pointing at the same direction as the fan) detects a hand, PS_ON should be pulled low by the Arduino to turn on the fan and the peltier heater (directly connected to the PSU's 12V). When the hand is gone, PS_ON should be released to turn off the fan and the peltier heater. The Arduino runs off 5VSB. I need to know the code, and which pins to connect the Arduino to the PSU's PS_ON (output) and the proximity sensor (input).

21 minutes ago, 38034580 said:

I need to know the code, and which pins to connect the Arduino to the PSU's PS_ON (output) and the proximity sensor (input).

You're just asking for us to design the whole product and send you the diagrams. Let me guess you also need some CAD files to print the housing?

15 minutes ago, akio123008 said:

You're just asking for us to design the whole product and send you the diagrams. Let me guess you also need some CAD files to print the housing?

I already designed the housing, I only need to connect the electrical components and code it.

43 minutes ago, 38034580 said:

I already designed the housing, I only need to connect the electrical components and code it.

I'm joking. 

Not sure how much current draw is required to pull PS_ON low, probably not much. You can try wiring it directly to a digital pin on the arduino and writing "LOW" to that pin. If that doesn't do it use a relay or a mosfet to get the job done.