What software is this?

Here is a snap of a scientist doing double slit experiment from photons on a science series..can tou tell the specific software he used here to get interferance pattern on screen??

Link of video:-

20211021_012325.jpg

21 hours ago, Eww said:

Looks like Andor Solis (s). https://www.directindustry.com/prod/andor-technology/product-34591-1381211.html

Curious what prompted you to need that information though? Kinda of niche bit o software.

Can you also tell which software is this pls bro...!??

Its a snap from NIH mice experiment video

Link:-

20211024_073351.jpg

16 minutes ago, RaviTripathi981 said:

Can you also tell which software is this pls bro...!??

Its a snap from NIH mice experiment video

Link:-

20211024_073351.jpg

I'm still curious, what is this for?

1 minute ago, Eww said:

I'm still curious, what is this for?

Im just trying to open a science lab thats why gettin knowlege about stuff..pls if you know tell me software name !

10 minutes ago, RaviTripathi981 said:

Im just trying to open a science lab thats why gettin knowlege about stuff..pls if you know tell me software name !

Noble goal for sure.

I'm not sure on this one since I've never worked in a medical lab. A lot of times the software on the screen is made by the same company that created the hardware for detecting. In this case, it would be whatever hardware brand is being used to detect the synapses of the mice. Do you happen to know the hardware they are using or have a link to a study that came out of this video/lab that includes its bill of materials?

1 hour ago, Eww said:

Noble goal for sure.

I'm not sure on this one since I've never worked in a medical lab. A lot of times the software on the screen is made by the same company that created the hardware for detecting. In this case, it would be whatever hardware brand is being used to detect the synapses of the mice. Do you happen to know the hardware they are using or have a link to a study that came out of this video/lab that includes its bill of materials?

Well I will fetch the bill and post you here..

Do you have link to downlaod Andor Solis software you just mentioned above??

8 hours ago, RaviTripathi981 said:

Well I will fetch the bill and post you here..

Do you have link to downlaod Andor Solis software you just mentioned above??

I do not unfortunately, that software is proprietary and I do not believe there is a free version. Along with that, these kinds of industrial software often require the hardware they are packaged with to do anything. In this case, that would be the photon sensor the researchers are using which appears to be one of these https://andor.oxinst.com/products/ixon-emccd-cameras-for-physical-science, though I'm not sure on the exact model.