Help me decide on a case!

Krosis
Go to solution Solved by Krosis,
5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

both are exactly the same case, just different external paneling. 

Personally I'd pick the P600S for the possibility of better airflow by removing the front plate as needed, whereas the Evolv X you're just stuck with it as is. 

That's exactly why I am so indecisive. I would like the airflow options of the P600s, but I really like that case in black color, which is currently out of stock here.

I think I might just suck it up and go with the grey or white. I have always liked the Evolv X, but i think P600s is more versatile,

Hello! I need your guys' opinion. I am having a hard time choosing between P600s and Evolv X (gray color for both). Price is not an issue as it's a birthday gift for me. Which one would you guys go?

I am also open to other options. Important things for me:

1. No complete mesh front panel (like P500A or Meshify), as I have 2 cats and a dog. Things get furry and dusty.

2. Hinged side-panels would be nice.

3. Pleasant non-gamer aesthetic.

What do you guys think?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

I like the aesthetic of the Evolv X, but I'm not sure if it has good airflow. 

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

2 hours ago, Krosis said:

What do you guys think?

Personally I'd pick the P600S for the possibility of better airflow by removing the front plate as needed, whereas the Evolv X you're just stuck with it as is. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

That's exactly why I am so indecisive. I would like the airflow options of the P600s, but I really like that case in black color, which is currently out of stock here.

I think I might just suck it up and go with the grey or white. I have always liked the Evolv X, but i think P600s is more versatile,

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

If you aren't running custom water cooling I'd avoid the Evolv X. I love the case personally, but it's really designed for custom loops. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop