Weird markings on the web.

Sheppy21

image.thumb.png.c67b2e04b24d3ec2e03ffd3338d5a46f.png

Unsure what this is. I have a Aorus 280MM AIO, Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3070TI FE, 32GB Ram, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming MB. Some games like GTA 5 had a harder time running smoothly so i assume it has something to do with the CPU??

Try opening the webpage in a browser other than edge (i.e. Firefox, Chrome) and seeing if there's issues. 

Also for the gaming issues, Windows 11 has issues with AMD CPUs slowing them down. I would not be surprised if most of the issues you are having are just Windows 11 being Windows 11, it hasn't really come out of beta yet practically speaking.

24 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Try opening the webpage in a browser other than edge (i.e. Firefox, Chrome) and seeing if there's issues. 

Also for the gaming issues, Windows 11 has issues with AMD CPUs slowing them down. I would not be surprised if most of the issues you are having are just Windows 11 being Windows 11, it hasn't really come out of beta yet practically speaking.

Ever since vista (7 at launch was pretty good but also had some minor issues it was the odd one out of the bunch) the general advice has been get it a year later if you want a somewhat stable experience.

36 minutes ago, Sheppy21 said:

image.thumb.png.c67b2e04b24d3ec2e03ffd3338d5a46f.png

Unsure what this is. I have a Aorus 280MM AIO, Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3070TI FE, 32GB Ram, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming MB. Some games like GTA 5 had a harder time running smoothly so i assume it has something to do with the CPU??

the problem is windows 11 for sure. you're basically a beta tester at this point.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv