[support] GPD Win 4 toggle between gamepad\mouse

Hi. if this is not the right place for this topic, I apologize and please refer me to the right sub-forum, ty! 

I bought a used GPD Win 4 (6800U) from a guy a bought it when he visited USA. I love this device and they are super rare where I live so getting a new one or even replacement parts is near impossible. 

Unfortunately, I dropped it and the little toggle between mouse and gamepad has broke and is not working (stuck on mouse mode)

I contacted GPD and they will send a new toggle button that will be needing soldering according to them.

in the meantime I am trying to find a solution for my problem via software. how can i switch the integrated controller back to gamepad mode instead of mouse, since I have both touch and optic mouse to use?

image.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Omino said:

how can i switch the integrated controller back to gamepad mode instead of mouse, since I have both touch and optic mouse to use?

That can be hard since they can be also controlled via hradware.

Check the settings if you coudl change between mouse and gamepad setytings

Look for softwares that can do it for you, some laptop utilities might work the best for you.

You could also ask GDP support.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.