Some of my Sleeving Work

pexon

My mind has been blown and therefore my hat has tipped in a forward manner toward you.

Great work!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You guys are awesome, thanks for the kind words

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

You should sell your sleeved USB cables!

You should sell your sleeved USB cables!

I do, but I am not promoting them on here, its against the rules!

Some of my new style cables with black terminations

DSC09004_zps7f881f6e.jpg

DSC09006_zpsf45a80a5.jpg

DSC09009_zpse87c24e6.jpg

DSC09010_zps18c2c61a.jpg

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

awesome, great inspiration! What is that sleeving in the first picture with the headset.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

MDPC-X B-Magic

@pexonpcs

Got some orders last night and got them made this morning and sent at lunch time! Fast turn around or what?!

DSC09090_zps29c1d799.jpg

DSC09091_zpsac73acb4.jpg

DSC09088_zps5876014a.jpg

DSC09095_zps71a94cd0.jpg

@pexonpcs

Got some orders last night and got them made this morning and sent at lunch time! Fast turn around or what?!

DSC09090_zps29c1d799.jpg

DSC09091_zpsac73acb4.jpg

DSC09088_zps5876014a.jpg

DSC09095_zps71a94cd0.jpg

you should def make a tutorial for this D: ur cam is perfect, and u can go so detailed with it all >.<

Character artist in the Games industry.

Haha! I want to do some, but I haven't got an SLR that does video or a decent mic. I will get one soon.

@pexonpcs

Haha! I want to do some, but I haven't got an SLR that does video or a decent mic. I will get one soon.

just do a picture one for the forums and take your time with it.

honesty most youtube tutorial vids go to fast for people to follow so i think a logical way to go about it would be to make a PDF download and then link it to the forums

Character artist in the Games industry.

just do a picture one for the forums and take your time with it.

honesty most youtube tutorial vids go to fast for people to follow so i think a logical way to go about it would be to make a PDF download and then link it to the forums

If I make tutorials, I tend to take my time with work and talk through everything, so they will be long vids.

@pexonpcs

Finally found your shop!

Btw Really nice work.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind word.

@pexonpcs

Can we be best friends

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Need to show the headphones and usb one. Along with the ones too, but i like those the most. Whenever you get the right equipment do it.

Can we be best friends

Hahaha! :lol:

@pexonpcs

Haha thanks man, another KBMOD bro <3 Will do starting my new PC build log soon!

DSC09130_zps5fcfe474.jpg

The ever popular Colour-X from MDPC

DSC09140_zpscddd7386.jpg

Just a close up of the new heatshrink-less Micro USB cables coupled with the Micro > iPhone 4... lovely and clean. Here is it with my iPod.

DSC09126_zps9110de68.jpg

DSC09139_zps4d056c92.jpg

DSC09136_zps8f546e8c.jpg

Finally, a cable ordered last night and made this morning.

DSC09121_zpsea4e54ef.jpg

As always, thanks for looking guys!

@pexonpcs

how do you do the usb ones, my mind is blown ?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Wait im being serious D:

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850