EVGA Z20 - How to assign programs to macro keys?

Ar558a

Hi

I just got the EVGA Z20 keyboard and wanted to remap the Macro keys to open various programs but I can't see how to do it in "EVGA Unleash RGB"? I can do My computer and Email as they are predefined but I can't find any way to do other programmes? Any ideas?

If you are talking about shortcuts you can set shortcuts I would try pressing macros there.

Im talking about the five macro keys that are to the left of the normal keyboard, the Unleash RGB software has a Key Assignment tab but it isn't clear how to assign anything other than email and calculator. The Macros tab seems to allowing the recording of mouse movements and clicks but no way to assign an .exe here either?

12 hours ago, Ar558a said:

Im talking about the five macro keys that are to the left of the normal keyboard, the Unleash RGB software has a Key Assignment tab but it isn't clear how to assign anything other than email and calculator. The Macros tab seems to allowing the recording of mouse movements and clicks but no way to assign an .exe here either?

What I am talking about is like when you right click a shortcut and click specifications.

18 hours ago, Wictorian said:

What I am talking about is like when you right click a shortcut and click specifications.

Where?

• 1 year later...

I have the Z12 but am assuming it should work the same for the Z20. To get macro key to open programs choose Weblink option and enter whatever executable you want into the Weblink box such as Chrome.exe or discord.exe or excel.exe or any other program. Do not point at the shortcut but directly at the program you want it to run.

image_2023-01-08_220233379.png