Wich CPU to get for my first ever pc gaming build?

Mikinator

So I am new on this forum but i watch ltt vids for 2 years or so, and i am now finally building my first ever pc for my birthday. And I can´t decide wich CPU to get. I´m standing between a AMD Threadripper 1920x, AMD Threadripper 1950x, AMD Threadripper 2920x and a AMD Ryzen 5 5600x and i don´t know which CPU to buy. So I hope that someone can help me, or even suggest me a CPU. Please only AMD CPU´s. 

Thanks a lot

ps: sorry for my bad english im from germany

do you have any suggestions on which cpu to get beside the 5600x?

In that list, unless you do a lot of rendering, the only one really worth getting is the 5600X. The others are usually very overpriced for what you can get from AMD.

also is there a reason you aren't looking at Intel? The 10400 and 11400 are both really good value CPUs if you can get them at MSRP.

thx for your suggestions. There is no real reason why i don´t really want a intel cpu, but i will check the 10400 and the 11400 out.

thanks again

3 minutes ago, Mikinator said:

thx for your suggestions. There is no real reason why i don´t really want a intel cpu, but i will check the 10400 and the 11400 out.

thanks again

If you are just getting into PCs, its best not to have any preassumptions. Intel CPUs are still great for majority of tasks. Like are you just looking for gaming usage or something else too?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would like to use it also as a workstation but nothing special. 

So a gaming/ workstation pc.

5 minutes ago, Mikinator said:

I would like to use it also as a workstation but nothing special. 

So a gaming/ workstation pc.

Define workstation PC

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x