Graphics card for a daily PC used for surfing and eBay...do I need one...?...if so, which should I get?

GuruMeditationError

I'm running two monitors off of my daily PC's motherboard...

...I'm wondering if it's worth installing a graphics card to take the load off of the CPU, or if I should just stick with what I have...?

The spec:

Motherboard: Asus z97-C

CPU: i3 4130

I need as a bare minimum: 1x DVI-D & 1x HDMI (although I could probably just swap out the DVD-D cable for HDMI, so...two HDMI sockets)

It would also help if it's a fanless / passively cooled (or at least very quiet) card.

Is it worth installing a card just for surfing and eBay...?...if so; which is the minimum I should be considering?

...or would it maybe just be better just to upgrade my CPU?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

if you don't do any gaming/rendering, and you only need it for ebay and web browsing, I'd go with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix fix it" mentality, if you can already run both your monitors without an external graphics card and don't need the extra CPU juice, it'd be a waste to buy a graphics card, more so with today's prices.

Just now, TheOnlyKirst said:

if you don't do any gaming/rendering, and you only need it for ebay and web browsing, I'd go with the old "if it ain't broke, don't fix fix it" mentality, if you can already run both your monitors without an external graphics card and don't need the extra CPU juice, it'd be a waste to buy a graphics card, more so with today's prices.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that myself...my PC seems to be okay, maybe a touch slower, than when it had a GPU but nothing I can't get used to. :0/ 

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2