How do I pm Linus?

jinroh10

Go to his profile @LinusTech and message him highly doubt he will respond though 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Send him a message on his profile page?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Just saying, you will need something really important to disturb such a busy man.

Just press the message button beside your notification button and send it to Linus, which is his username.

He did reply to the 2 messages I've ever sent him which were saying happy birthday and asking about his experience with phobya led light strips.

Go to his profile @LinusTech and message him highly doubt he will respond though 

This ^

If it's something related to the forums, you are better off PMing Slick... If it's advice on tech you are better off creating a thread for the community to answer.

Don't know what you are going to ask, but might as well give it a try if its important.

This ^

If it's something related to the forums, you are better off PMing Slick... If it's advice on tech you are better off creating a thread for the community to answer.

Don't know what you are going to ask, but might as well give it a try if its important.

yeah if you have a question everybody on here is always happy to help if they can

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Just like you would any other member, but it will have to be important to get him to respond, I know cuz the only time he responded to anything of mine was because I purchased a motherboard from the store.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

Linus has replied to me before with PM's but only the ones about his videos. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Hes responded to both of mine, quite quickly in fact.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Just PM him on the fourm. He will most likely get back to you if its something legit and not a troll message. Hes gotten back to me twice, once was a happy birthday message(lol) and the other was in reguards to them looking for another LMG employee and I had a question about that. Just try it  :)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

u do not pm linus .linus pm's u and see if u r worthy

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

You could email him:

linustechtips@gmail.com

You could email him:

linustechtips@gmail.com

thats for business enquirers only   

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

"better be important" pfft! ofc you can ask someone else, what the weather is like in vancouver, but he replies to pretty much everything. He's a nice dude! :D

who cares...

Your best bet for forum issues, contact myself or the rest of the mod team or even Slick.