240mm AIO, Install the PUMP or Radiator FIRST? Mounting on TOP? Help

I'm wanting to install the 240mm AIO water cooler into this CASE and AM4 MOBO.

Comp CASE - CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R Computer Case
Motherboard(AM4) - GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING

I am close to buying this model cooler...

ARCTIC COOLING Liquid Freezer II - 240mm ACFRE00046A Multi Compatible All-In-One CPU Water Cooler    (Amazon $86.99)
To be installed on an AMD computer.

I have decided to install the RAD to the top. If the top is the best position, I need to know one simple thing.

BTW, I've heard30-40 different answers and I really need not just an answer but a little explanation as to why it is Pump or RAD 1st?

Question:- Do I first install the water pump onto the CPU or do I install the Radiator on top First?

Another Question, Do I install the Pump outside the Case....Outside the Case for RAD also...But the length of water lines don't seem long enough to do this?

THANK YOU so much for you knowledge and time.

it doesnt matter? its easier to put the fans on first. Its most common to put it inside on the top of the case. It wouldnt even work outside

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

i usually install the radiator first, then the pump, but as @richodudesaid, it doesn't really matter. i just prefer not to put any pressure on the cpu and board while trying to install the rad, and if you install pump first, you may end up yanking the lines a bit, putting pressure on the cpu and board unevenly, as well as the lines and fittings on the pump and rad. outside the case isn't a thing worth looking into, just installing the rad on the top of the case(inside of coarse) would be the way to go imo. if you do go with the liquid freezer II (great choice imo), it is very helpful to tape the backplate on while installing, and removing the tape after. that cooler uses the stock backplate, after removing the plastic am4 clips. what cpu are you using?

11 minutes ago, richodude said:

it doesnt matter? its easier to put the fans on first. Its most common to put it inside on the top of the case. It wouldnt even work outside

So I'm clear, the CPU Pump would be 2nd to the installing of the RAD+FANS on top?

2 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

i usually install the radiator first, then the pump, but as @richodudesaid, it doesn't really matter. i just prefer not to put any pressure on the cpu and board while trying to install the rad, and if you install pump first, you may end up yanking the lines a bit, putting pressure on the cpu and board unevenly, as well as the lines and fittings on the pump and rad. outside the case isn't a thing worth looking into, just installing the rad on the top of the case(inside of coarse) would be the way to go imo. if you do go with the liquid freezer II (great choice imo), it is very helpful to tape the backplate on while installing, and removing the tape after. that cooler uses the stock backplate, after removing the plastic am4 clips. what cpu are you using?

2700x but I bought it in July 2019