Looking for project collaboration with LTT team

AlvaroPC

Hello guys, We're from Pc related company and looking for possible cooperation with LTT. We've been trying to reach through website contact and not seen any replies. Is there any way we can get in touch with LTT and have a discussion in any kind. We appreciate any kind of help and information. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, AlvaroPC said:

We've been trying to reach through website contact and not seen any replies

That probably says a lot about your chances of a collab happening. Sorry.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

That probably says a lot about your chances of a collab happening. Sorry.

We're understand about this. Our goal is to have a collaboration, but we also willing to do a different type of collaboration such as sponsorship etc. This is why we're trying to have a discussion first related to the project.

Forum is not correct place for any business dealings with LMG. If they haven't responded to your proposal, that Coul mean any number of things. Like it being written in unprofessional way. But regardless of the reasons, the community or forum staff will not be able to help in this.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Tip: if you're trying to contact a business asking for some kind of collaboration, tell them straight up what you have in mind.

Keep it short and simple and tell them exactly what you want from them.

No one who values their time is going to reply to an email that boils down to "I want to do business with you, call me back for details". Except maybe if you were some sort of extremely well known company or individual.