I need low profile / flexible PSU cables to replace stiff, unbendable stock PSU cables...

GuruMeditationError

I want to put an additional radiator in the floor of my PC case but my existing PSU cables are an obstruction because they're very stiff and unbendable.

Need recommendations/advice re. flexible and/or low profile cables I can replace them with?

My PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 T2 

It has the following cables:

(x1) 24-Pin ATX Cable
(x2) 8(6+2)-Pin PCI-E VGA Cables
(x2) 6-Pin + 8(6+2)-Pin PCI-E VGA Cables
(x2) 8(4+4)-Pin EPS/ATX12V
(x2) 3 SATA-Cable
(x1) 4 SATA-Cable
(x1) 4 Molex-Cable

This is the pin-out (is it an industry standard pin-out, or do I need to take care matching the sockets?)...

EVGA SuperNova 850 T2 pinout.jpg

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Low profile cables that aren't a hazard don't really exist. So best you can do is a cablemod set but super tight bends and such still aren't happening.

Thanks; do you know if all cablemod sets will be compatible...?...are PSU pinouts standardised? 

Edit: Okay, just found this: https://solosleeving.com/psu-cable-compatibility-and-pinouts/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

2 minutes ago, GuruMeditationError said:

Thanks; do you know if all cablemod sets will be compatible...?...are PSU pinouts standardised? 

https://cablemod.com/product-category/pro-series/pro-cable-kits/

EVGA E-series

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

4 minutes ago, GuruMeditationError said:

Edit: Okay, just found this: https://solosleeving.com/psu-cable-compatibility-and-pinouts/

Always treat psu cables like NONE are ever intercompatible. Cablemod does list a kit that works on your pus.

23 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Always treat psu cables like NONE are ever intercompatible. Cablemod does list a kit that works on your pus.

Thanks, it's super expensive though :0/ 

Edit: I think I'll just try and very carefully separate the wires on the stock cables and run them around the fittings.

Easiest way to get flexible nice cables for a PSU is to sell your current EVGA one, and buy Fractal Design Ion+ or Ion+ 2. They have the nicest cables in their respective price bracket.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, Dogzilla07 said:

Easiest way to get flexible nice cables for a PSU is to sell your current EVGA one, and buy Fractal Design Ion+ or Ion+ 2. They have the nicest cables in their respective price bracket.

Thanks, but I love my EVGA Supernova. 

I actually found a less expensive cable set from CableMods: Classic ModFlex

CableMods's Pro Series were too expensive and use thicker cables for a more robust appearance, so worse flexibility also.  

But yeah, I went for the Classic ModFlex (E-series for EVGA) It seems they have the most flexibility of all three of CableMods PSU cable kit offerings.