Is an IPS 300 nits 45% NTSC screen bad?

Hi,

I'm planning on getting a Lenovo Thinkpad E14 Gen 3. The website says the screen is "14.0" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300nits Narrow Bezel 45% NTSC Non-Touch 60Hz". Even though it is an IPS screen, does the fact that it's 45% NTSC mean that it's not that particulary amazing. There is a cheaper option that is "14.0" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare 250nits Non-Touch Narrow Bezel" which doesn't mention being 45% NTSC, would this option be better?

I plan to use the laptop mainly for coding, web browsing and occasionally for Netflix and light gaming. Everything else about the laptop seems great but I just want to make sure that the screen isn't bad.

Link to the laptop: https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/thinkpad/edge-series/ThinkPad-E14-Gen-3-14”-AMD/p/22TPE14E4A3

Its not going to be the brightest screen you've ever seen and may have issues with direct sunlight scenarios but would be fine for what you described in my opinion. 

Not bad, but not good either. It's just basic standard.

Well, slightly above that, because it has 300 nits over 250 nits. 45% ntsc = 58-60%~ sRGB.

I don't know of any 250 nit Notebook screen with more than 45% NTSC. However, there are some E14/E15 G2 and G3 models with 100% sRGB (72%~ NTSC) and 300 nits brightness.

The screen should be fine then so I've ordered my latptop. Thanks for the advise everyone.