intense Stuttering on some games

Michael1432
1 minute ago, Michael1432 said:

i just checked and the i7 8700 is compatible with 300 series and im getting the cpu for like 300 cad to 450 cad

Thats a lot considering a i9 9900goes for that amount and yes it's technically compatible but as I said it's intel and a lot of boards say they can handle them but really can not due to poor vrm.

As for psu if it's not a good unit and can't handle the increased power draw your system can easily die.

As for cooler you need to get a new cooler as the stock one does not work.

i looked everywhere what Mobo my pc uses even in my settings it dosent tell me all i got when i looked up online what was my pc mobo it said it uses a custom asus mobo

What computer do you have? Is this a prebuilt? Whats the model? You can see the name on the board when you open the pc.

Just now, jaslion said:

What computer do you have? Is this a prebuilt? Whats the model? You can see the name on the board when you open the pc.

the name is the strix gl10cs actually i think the motherboard is Intel B360 ATX gaming motherboard 

3 minutes ago, Michael1432 said:

the name is the strix gl10cs actually i think the motherboard is Intel B360 ATX gaming motherboard 

only thing that dosent make sense is that when i lookup the mobo it says its ready for 8th gen but it dosent mention 9th gen and thats what i have

6 minutes ago, Michael1432 said:

This is the information I needed.

Ok so the plan of action would be:

Get a normal i7 8700(k,f,..) whichever is cheapest as it can't oc cpu's anyway so no point in getting a k series. The new prices for it are higher than in the past because it has long since been discontinued so look at ebay for a cheaper one I see them go between 170-250$. 9th gen is not supported as the board did not get a bios update. So you probably have the 12 instead of the 10 version of the pc. Which means a 9900 is an option and it does handle it.

Get a new cooler at the very least a hyper 212 but first MEASURE the distance between the board and panel to make sure it fits.

The psu is good to go it's their standard 500w fsp gold unit.

Edit: added extra cpu info so reread that part

Also the 9700 is not a good option as the 8700 is overall the better cpu for gaming especiall moving forward.

Just now, jaslion said:

Get a normal i7 8700(k,f,..) whichever is cheapest as it can't oc cpu's anyway so no point in getting a k series. The new prices for it are higher than in the past because it has long since been discontinued so look at ebay for a cheaper one I see them go between 170-250$. 9th gen is not supported as the board did not get a bios update.

Get a new cooler at the very least a hyper 212 but first MEASURE the distance between the board and panel to make sure it fits.

alr imma get 16gb rams first if it dosent work imma save up for i7 8700

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Get a normal i7 8700(k,f,..) whichever is cheapest as it can't oc cpu's anyway so no point in getting a k series. The new prices for it are higher than in the past because it has long since been discontinued so look at ebay for a cheaper one I see them go between 170-250$. 9th gen is not supported as the board did not get a bios update.

i usually buy my stuff brand new bc i dont rly trust refurbished or used stuff 

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

is the i7 8700 without the k overclockable

It's basically impossible to break a cpu part from ya know smashing it. Either way don't buy a 8700 new it's a ripoff as the i9 9900 is cheaper.

true but im also scared of gettin scammed but ill give it a try and how much h212 i need to buy

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

It's basically impossible to break a cpu part from ya know smashing it. Either way don't buy a 8700 new it's a ripoff as the i9 9900 is cheaper.

true but im also scared of gettin scammed but ill give it a try and how much h212 i need to buy

A hyper 212 costs about 30$ usually. When using ebay ALWAYS USE PAYPAL. Then you are protected against defective products or a scam.

Do make sure the hyper 212 fits first by measuring the distances.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

A hyper 212 costs about 30$ usually. When using ebay ALWAYS USE PAYPAL. Then you are protected against defective products or a scam.

i wasnt talking about this scam i was talking about like i send the money then the dude dosent send the package

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

my pc dimensions are 

43.00 x 18.00 x 42.80 cm

and the cooler is 11.9 x 7.9 x 16cm

Just now, Michael1432 said:

my pc dimensions are 

43.00 x 18.00 x 42.80 cm

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

sounds good to me

32 minutes ago, jaslion said:

i really appreciate the help god bless you man

1 hour ago, Michael1432 said:

i wasnt talking about this scam i was talking about like i send the money then the dude dosent send the package

Thats literally what I said. Paypal protects you against being scammed. Not being sent a package falls under that. Basically you tell ebay and paypal yo I didn't get it and a couple days later you'll have the money back.

1 hour ago, Michael1432 said:

my pc dimensions are 

43.00 x 18.00 x 42.80 cm

You need to measure the distance from the motherboard to the side panel as that will not be 18cm but a different height as the motherboard already takes up some of that height and these asus cases are on the thinner side.

16 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Thats literally what I said. Paypal protects you against being scammed. Not being sent a package falls under that. Basically you tell ebay and paypal yo I didn't get it and a couple days later you'll have the money back.

You need to measure the distance from the motherboard to the side panel as that will not be 18cm but a different height as the motherboard already takes up some of that height and these asus cases are on the thinner side.

yea dont worry i think it will fit in

24 minutes ago, jaslion said:

alr if yo sure i cant get scammed imma trust you

2 minutes ago, Michael1432 said:

alr if yo sure i cant get scammed imma trust you

As long as you use paypal and are at least a little critical about buying (as in read the description and don't fall for stuff that is 10 times cheaper than the rest :p).

9 hours ago, jaslion said:

As long as you use paypal and are at least a little critical about buying (as in read the description and don't fall for stuff that is 10 times cheaper than the rest :p).

yeah i will be careful

Any stuttering free cpus for high demand games like warzone  that yall can recommend me i have a i5 9400F and its an actual fu***ng lag fest my other specs are gtx 1650 4gb and 8gb ram

so if you have any suggestion of 8th or 9th gen performing cpu im listening

5 minutes ago, Michael1432 said:

Any stuttering free cpus

cpu's never stutter they process data. Now a program can stutter if the cpu isn;t fast enough to process the data but the cpu itself never stutters.

it would help if you listed more information and diagnostics to show what your actual issue is and what steps youve done for diagnostics in fixing it before determining you need to buy hardware.

8 minutes ago, Michael1432 said:

Any stuttering free cpus for high demand games like warzone  that yall can recommend me i have a i5 9400F and its an actual fu***ng lag fest my other specs are gtx 1650 4gb and 8gb ram

so if you have any suggestion of 8th or 9th gen performing cpu im listening

the i5 9400F can easily run warzone man, I believe its your ram which is letting you down, warzone recommends that you have 12GB of ram

Ryzen 5 5600X (@4.8Ghz) |  ASUS RTX 2060 OC (+120 Core, +1125 Memory) |  Ballistix 16GB 

ASROCK B450M PRO4  WD Blue SN 550 1TB ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎| Crucial MX500 500GB | Barracuda 1TB 

Corsair CX450M | Corsair Spec-Delta

2 minutes ago, Podrake said:

the i5 9400F can easily run warzone man, I believe its your ram which is letting you down, warzone recommends that you have 12GB of ram

yea i actually thought about getting 16gb ram.

yea i actually thought about getting 16gb ram.

Yeah, I'd go for upgrading your ram before getting an entire new cpu

Ryzen 5 5600X (@4.8Ghz) |  ASUS RTX 2060 OC (+120 Core, +1125 Memory) |  Ballistix 16GB 

ASROCK B450M PRO4  WD Blue SN 550 1TB ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎| Crucial MX500 500GB | Barracuda 1TB 

Corsair CX450M | Corsair Spec-Delta