Huawei p40 pro for 350eur? bargain or not?

Tadziunia

Hey guys. Huawei released p50 series phones yesterday. And ofc its expensive. Been thinking about second hand p40 pro. And there was dude selling never used p40 pros and p30 pros he got from company. He is asking 425eur. I offered him 350eur and i offered him high quality led strips and other lighting stuff for my worker discount, because i work in such company which sells all kinds of electronics. He is interested. But now i am not sure about this deal. Is it hard to googlify p40 pro ? the thing i was interested in that phone is camera. Currently i am using redmi note 10 pro 6gb+128gb version. Would probably sell it for atleast 200eur.. But should i upgrade? give me reasons why i should or shouldnt upgrade! Thanks in advance for any opinion

TBH (WARNING I AM FROM USA! Please note I don't like politics) I'd say do not get a p40 pro due to it... coming from a Chinese company (HOLD YOUR HATE FOR ONE SECOND) but if it were me I'd try and see if you could nab either a Oneplus 7 Pro for ~$300 USD or a Galaxy note 9 or S10.

1 hour ago, Tadziunia said:

Is it hard to googlify p40 pro ?

I wouldn't call it user friendly:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gms-p40-pro-lite-how-to-install-google-play-store-and-google-mobile-services.4115407/

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-new-method-to-install-google-mobile-services-on-huawei-p40-and-other-phones.4120143/
And chances are you won't get all of the google services working....

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

36 minutes ago, Dimondminer11 said:

TBH (WARNING I AM FROM USA! Please note I don't like politics) I'd say do not get a p40 pro due to it... coming from a Chinese company (HOLD YOUR HATE FOR ONE SECOND) but if it were me I'd try and see if you could nab either a Oneplus 7 Pro for ~$300 USD or a Galaxy note 9 or S10.

i had xiaomi mi9T pro which both as similarly speced to opo 7 pro and s10. Only camera is main reason i would want huawei

3 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

i had xiaomi mi9T pro which both as similarly speced to opo 7 pro and s10. Only camera is main reason i would want huawei

Honestly if the camera is that big of a concern to you get a google pixel 3 XL..... if you are fine with the texas notch. OR instead get a version of the google camera app (used on pixel phones) for your android. If someone made it your camera is instantly awesome!

On 7/30/2021 at 7:49 AM, Dimondminer11 said:

OnePlus is also a chinese company.

tbh for 350eur its a killer deal, just make sure all the needed bands are supported.

if you don't mind that the google servies will be a problem, and the most thing you care is camera, huawei is always one of the top choice for you. but I think it is hard to don't mind the google servies in your country.