Need a recommendation for new gaming headphones

MonsterEnjoyer

as the title says, I need a recommendation for new headphones used mainly for games / watching and i would need without the microphone cuz i already have a stand mic

So far I have used hyperx cloud alpha but they are a bit old so I decided to buy something new

My budget is around 250$

I got Razor Nari (regular, not ultimate or essential) half price - Thoughts are, I actually prefer Galaxy Buds Pro for gaming, it's like they're not even there. (the mics aren't great, I have a blue mic but hardly use it anyway) - downside here would be battery life for long sessions but I don't play for over a few hours at a time.

But on the matter of the Nari if by the off-chance you do look at it as an option, they huge and got quite hot, but are comfortable. They look fairly comical when they're on if that's a concern for streaming or something. I wouldn't really wear them in the summer, they keep in too much warmth. They are extremely bass heavy even without any software tweaks. You can hear a faint buzz if the RGB is on, so I have it permanently switched off. I'm not a fan of having to install their software for wireless use either, but they can also be attached with a standard 3.5mm cable.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

I was thinking of buying hyperx cloud 2 wireless but i dont know if i can trust wireless lmao

For your budget you can do much better than really any headset. Where are you located so we can get an idea of what's available.

15 minutes ago, rice guru said:

For your budget you can do much better than really any headset. Where are you located so we can get an idea of what's available.

Poland. My friend recommended me arctic pro and is it good ?

1 hour ago, MonsterEnjoyer said:

Poland. My friend recommended me arctic pro and is it good ?

Hard no 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

If it has to be wireless gaming headset, GSP 670 is probably the best you can get. Razer and Steelseries are nowhere near that.

4 hours ago, Slottr said:

Hard no 

Why hard no, every review i watch is positive with the audio on those headphones 

16 minutes ago, MonsterEnjoyer said:

Why hard no, every review i watch is positive with the audio on those headphones 

I'm honestly in awe that so many reviewers liked that set. They sound "okay". Not great, not bad. But the microphone is horrid. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

27 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I'm honestly in awe that so many reviewers liked that set. They sound "okay". Not great, not bad. But the microphone is horrid. 

Ye i dont care about the mic i care only about the audio but understandable everyone has diffrent opionion

15 minutes ago, MonsterEnjoyer said:

Ye i dont care about the mic i care only about the audio but understandable everyone has diffrent opionion

if audio quality is priority arctis pro is pretty awful sounds fairly low quality for the price the driver is technically weak as well. For your budget you can just get a good headphone lika beyerdynamic tygr or a akg k371 and a decent usb mic for the remaining budget