**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Alright I am going to abandon all of the charges for the t-switches and valves. 3...2...1... 

Welcome to the new server!

YAY! CAN I PUT IN A GT 210?

Alright I am going to abandon all of the charges for the t-switches and valves. 3...2...1... 

Welcome to the new server!

Well, I was planning to convert the heating system to geothermic heating, but I guess now that we lost 180K in the disaster, we can't. Nor can I buy new workstation cards. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

YAY! CAN I PUT IN A GT 210?

Fuck to the N-O.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

A little help here?

*I am stuck in the wall of @WinNut's house!*

OK BS welcome to the roleplay club. We need your person GMail account address (make one and don't put your real name) so that you can see the spreadsheet we created.

OK BS welcome to the roleplay club. We need your person GMail account address (make one and don't put your real name) so that you can see the spreadsheet we created.

K! It is xtgboss@gmail.com!

Well, I was planning to convert the heating system to geothermic heating, but I guess now that we lost 180K in the disaster, we can't. Nor can I buy new workstation cards. 

The server already has some R9 295X2's, we could overclock them like crazy and quadruple our income from mining, 80k now! We could also do more dispatches at China to get more money.

i'm a potato

The server already has some R9 295X2's, we could overclock them like crazy and quadruple our income from mining, 80k now! We could also do more dispatches at China to get more money.

Good luck I wanna play minesweeper on thos R9's

Thanks! For this I shall give you a TITAN Black 6GB

You don't have that kind of money... Wait, is it some of those fake chinese ones with the yellow Nvidia logo?

i'm a potato

You don't have that kind of money... Wait, is it some of those fake chinese ones with the yellow Nvidia logo?

How did you know?

Alright I am installing the fire alarm, SlickTek Fire Solutions was wowed that the alarm system survived that fire and gave me a new system for free, just have to get installations underway. 

Let's see, connect this pipe to this pipe and open the valve...

GURGLE GURGLE SHITT!!!

*shuts valve off*

Thanks a lot @XtremeTechGaming for opening the valve to that pipe when I labeled it "DO NOT OPEN"!

One problem. We lost communication with the China server because one of the hard drives died and it contained the communication data, with the IP address, Gateway, DNS, everything. I forgot it, so we can't connect with it. Maybe we should also expand again in the future, to Portugal or at least somewhere in Europe.

Alright I am installing the fire alarm, SlickTek Fire Solutions was wowed that the alarm system survived that fire and gave me a new system for free, just have to get installations underway. 

Let's see, connect this pipe to this pipe and open the valve...

GURGLE GURGLE SHITT!!!

*shuts valve off*

Thanks a lot @XtremeTechGaming for opening the valve to that pipe when I labeled it "DO NOT OPEN"!

I was high and thought it said, "Free Candy!"

One problem. We lost communication with the China server because one of the hard drives died and it contained the communication data, with the IP address, Gateway, DNS, everything. I forgot it, so we can't connect with it. Maybe we should also expand again in the future, to Portugal or at least somewhere in Europe.

I'm thinking some random third-world country

I'm thinking some random third-world country

A third world country with few computers? PSHHHH, next.

Alright then, why not.... Japan?

How about ask @LinusTech for some server space?

I sent him a PM

#JustKidding

Why?

EDIT: Just now saw the #JustKidding part just now.

Why?

EDIT: Just now saw the #JustKidding part just now.

YOU BETTER DO THAT EDIT

How did you know?

I'm le CFO, I know everyone's finances... *evil laugh*

I had that written somewhere in my place at WinNut residences, @WinNut, check my desk for a paper labeled CHINA_INFO.

How about ask @LinusTech for some server space?

We don't want random USB sticks ruining our work...

i'm a potato

I'm le CFO, I know everyone's finances... *evil laugh*

I had that written somewhere in my place at WinNut residences, @WinNut, check my desk for a paper labeled CHINA_INFO.

We don't want random USB sticks ruining our work...

Whoops, I accidentally left that paper on a hard drive to transfer over. Forgot to put it back on your desk. Got destroyed in fire. Whoops.