i'm a potato

Yep, he's drunk.

"Did you know that socket 7 has 7 pins on it?"

"The A10-7850K is designed for Socket LGA1156"

*barfs and passes out for 6 hours*

"Did you know that socket 7 has 7 pins on it?"

"The A10-7850K is designed for Socket LGA1156"

*barfs and passes out for 6 hours*

You need to go home and get some sleep, even tho it's only 4:50PM...

i'm a potato

You need to go home and get some sleep, even tho it's only 4:50PM...

Nobody is able to take him home and hes drunk so hes stuck.

Nobody is able to take him home and hes drunk so hes stuck.

We could get @CtW's mega robot. It's in our garage in the mrobot.zip file.

i'm a potato

Okay I am back and sober.

Anybody think that the residence should invest in a washer and dryer?

Okay I am back and sober.

Anybody think that the residence should invest in a washer and dryer?

Yes I have been having to wash my clothes in the water from the liquid loop in rack 7.

I'll go get some from BrandonAppliances.

Where is my car?

I'll go get some from BrandonAppliances.

Where is my car?

It should be in the garage, but maybe @CtW put it in the archive for his robot by accident.

i'm a potato

It should be in the garage, but maybe @CtW put it in the archive for his robot by accident.

Oh there it is, I found it on floor P3 in the garage.

*gets on car elevator with car*

*presses G*

*click*

*whirr*

*beep! P2*

*beep! P1*

*beep! G*

*doors open*

*drives down the street and makes a left turn like a boss*

Oh there it is, I found it on floor P3 in the garage.

*gets on car elevator with car*

*presses G*

*click*

*whirr*

*beep! P2*

*beep! P1*

*beep! G*

*doors open*

*drives down the street and makes a left turn like a boss*

DEM darn teenagers!!!

500 POSTS YA BOYYYY

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Come to my house, let's watch the WAN Show! But no cheese throwing *ahem @Gert *ahem or oven wrecking.

i'm a potato

OK, the new boiler arrived!

You guys can watch the WAN show but please pardon me if you hear the following:

• Bangs
  • Knocks
  • Scrapes
  • Cows
  • Sexual Noises
  • Drills
  • Solder Guns
  • Things dropping

as I am installing the new steam boiler. 

Come to my house, let's watch the WAN Show! But no cheese throwing *ahem @Gert *ahem or oven wrecking.

Sure.

OK, the new boiler arrived!

You guys can watch the WAN show but please pardon me if you hear the following:

• Bangs
  • Knocks
  • Scrapes
  • Cows
  • Sexual Noises
  • Drills
  • Solder Guns
  • Things dropping

as I am installing the new steam boiler. 

Those noises make me think of How To Basic's front page video.

i'm a potato

Hey, I was gone all of today. I had a field trip in SF today. Mostly stuck in sucky traffic half the time. What did I miss? Also, I have a strict no drunk policy. If you are drunk, you can't work. If you are, you are fine 1K LSC. So, @WinNut, I'm gonna fine you for being drunk.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

DEM darn teenagers!!!

500 POSTS YA BOYYYY

hehe I get the ya boy reference!

Hey, I was gone all of today. I had a field trip in SF today. Mostly stuck in sucky traffic half the time. What did I miss? Also, I have a strict no drunk policy. If you are drunk, you can't work. If you are, you are fine 1K LSC. So, @WinNut, I'm gonna fine you for being drunk.

He wasn't drunk he was plastered! COMPLETELY!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

It should be in the garage, but maybe @aCtW put it in the archive for his robot by accident.

The robot had to be compressed mgultiple times  then put in a really secure archive just so it would not burst out of it. If you need to use it, it will take a few hours to un-compress the 17GB archived file into the 4.9TB, GALAXY SIZED robot. For this type of use, I recommend the Gurren robot. It is only 45 ft tall and pretty damn fabulous. 

2029-gurren01.jpg

Also, keep WinNut as far away from the controls as possible. This thing is too badass for a drunk 12-14 year old to handle. I tried to drive it when I was on mineral oil and oh shit it was bad. I blew up a capacitor on a cheap raid card.  As you can probably tell, I really like Gurren Lagann.

He wasn't working, we had left work and he just went out to get "some" drinks, then he passed out saying stupid stuff twice and then woke up and went home.

i'm a potato

He wasn't working, we had left work and he just went out to get "some" drinks, then he passed out saying stupid stuff twice and then woke up and went home.

Fine, but I am putting my no drunk policy in.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fine, but I am putting my no drunk policy in.

Ok, that's fine.

i'm a potato

Ok, that's fine.

OK, then. Noticed I was up early? I'm not gonna be on today. I have a really big event today.

OK, then. Noticed I was up early? I'm not gonna be on today. I have a really big event today.

Ok. It's like 5:40AM there right?

i'm a potato

The robot had to be compressed mgultiple times  then put in a really secure archive just so it would not burst out of it. If you need to use it, it will take a few hours to un-compress the 17GB archived file into the 4.9TB, GALAXY SIZED robot. For this type of use, I recommend the Gurren robot. It is only 45 ft tall and pretty damn fabulous. 

2029-gurren01.jpg

Also, keep WinNut as far away from the controls as possible. This thing is too badass for a drunk 12-14 year old to handle. I tried to drive it when I was on mineral oil and oh shit it was bad. I blew up a capacitor on a cheap raid card.  As you can probably tell, I really like Gurren Lagann.

Your 14 yet your allowed to drive it.