ALARM! ALARM!

3601 Utility Room Smoke Detector Initiated

3602 Utility Room Sprinkler Flow Detected

4132 GPU Fire

4133 GPU Sprinkler Flow Detected

6653 CPU Smoke Detector Connection Lost

*end of le fire alarm screen*

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this WinNut Residences? If so, we are in a lot of bad luck today. First the mainframe, now this. What the hell is wrong on 5-5-14?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

We lost contact with the CPU smoke detector. Shit, this is really bad.

EVERYBODY GET INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Is this WinNut Residences? If so, we are in a lot of bad luck today. First the mainframe, now this. What the hell is wrong on 5-5-14?

Naw that is the fire alarm system for the entire mainframe, I am in charge of the fire alarm system.

Naw that is the fire alarm system for the entire mainframe, I am in charge of the fire alarm system.

Well, how is that possible? I mean, the mainframe blew up. I think the thermal load was too much, causing it to blow. Also, I noticed a brownout on the mainframe. It was getting reliable power, right?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I found a new mainframe for 10kLSC, this one is really powerfull, 10 racks, 40 quad-core Xeons, 5TB RAM, 50TB storage, rack 10 has 4 R9 295X2's for our mining needs, Supermicro boards and smart anti-fire protections. What do you think?

i'm a potato

Erm as for 5-5-14.

5-5-14 is labeled as:

PULLSTATION_GPU_TRAIN_STATION_EXIT_C.

So yeah, our transit system is on fire too.

I found a new mainframe for 10kLSC, this one is really powerfull, 10 racks, 40 quad-core Xeons, 5TB RAM, 50TB storage, rack 10 has 4 R9 295X2's for our mining needs, Supermicro boards and smart anti-fire protections. What do you think?

Ooh let's go.

If you live in my residence you don't need to pack your bags since the residence is modular.

Through all this I'm just glad that I always backup my stuff on my WD My Passport. Phew.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

What do we have in terms of security?

Not bad. I think I can salvage a couple K4000's from the wreck. Maybe I can put those in that system. Where is the mainframe? If it's in LinusCity, great. Otherwise, pass.

Erm as for 5-5-14.

5-5-14 is labeled as:

PULLSTATION_GPU_TRAIN_STATION_EXIT_C.

So yeah, our transit system is on fire too.

Aw crap, not good. Fire musta spread to the transit system. Where's our fire department, anyway? 

Well, maybe I can have my security workers secure the server.

Hey guys!

@WinNut told me to join this, so what part do I play?

Well currently our entire mainframe is on fire, so yeah.

Well, @XtremeTechGaming, you can be our solo firefighter until we can expand. Right now, I need you to go put out the mainframe fire. It's a total menace here in LinusCity.

Not bad. I think I can salvage a couple K4000's from the wreck. Maybe I can put those in that system. Where is the mainframe? If it's in LinusCity, great. Otherwise, pass.

Aw crap, not good. Fire musta spread to the transit system. Where's our fire department, anyway? 

Well, maybe I can have my security workers secure the server.

There working on it! So am I the entire police, fire, and medical forces are on the clock even the volunteers. We have many brave men and women putting themselves in harms way to save others.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Pretty good, we shouldn't be bothered by pirates there, and we have our friendly pirate ghost to scare the ones who get through it away.

It's in Noctua Road.

i'm a potato

I don't think we ever established one.

*runs over to fire alarm control panel*

*types in 6535*

*Confirm sprinkler activation at 5-5-2 GPU_STATION?*

*jams 1 for yes*

*Initiated*

Sprinklers have been activated.

Well, @XtremeTechGaming, you can be our solo firefighter until we can expand. Right now, I need you to go put out the mainframe fire. It's a total menace here in LinusCity.

Okay, so let me get my gear...

Alright, here I go! (hose sprays so hard I fly backwards and slam into @WinNut 's house) :blink:

Oops! :D

*types in 6535*

*jams 1 for yes*

*Initiated*

Sprinkler system destroyed in fire.

There working on it! So am I the entire police, fire, and medical forces are on the clock even the volunteers. We have many brave men and women putting themselves in harms way to save others.

Yeah, I even got a couple of mining workers volunteering as interim fighters.

*types in 6535*

*jams 1 for yes*

*Initiated*

I think that the server is dead at this point.

*types in 6535*

*jams 1 for yes*

*Initiated*

They broke.

I got mad at my computer and threw it at them!

Sprinkler system destroyed in fire.

The pipes burst in the fire causing the water inside to spread.

ABANDON SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go to the one @antoainb mentioned.

EDIT: Everything in my house survived, but power went out. I'll just take my house with me as we move.

I think that the server is dead at this point.

Yeah, we're moving. Man, I thought we were safe, we didn't have USB sticks...

i'm a potato

*fire goes out after 4 hours (city time) of fighting*

Phew, it's out. Ima go inspect the damage.

*pulls out wreckage*

Shit, that's not good. All of my Xeons and Quadros have been destroyed. Also lost were 200 lives. All my fault. Now we don't have adequate workstation cards to use and I have to pay the miners' families 2K for their loss. They will be deeply missed.

Alright I am going to abandon all of the charges for the t-switches and valves. 3...2...1... 

Welcome to the new server!