**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

Your 14 yet your allowed to drive it.

You're... Anyway, today terrytek won't be here but I'd like to discuss expansion options, now that the company has some more money we can expand even more but we need ideas, what do you think we should do next?

i'm a potato

You're... Anyway, today terrytek won't be here but I'd like to discuss expansion options, now that the company has some more money we can expand even more but we need ideas, what do you think we should do next?

Invest in a better headquarters.

Invest in a better headquarters.

We could get a better server that would allow us to manage chinese dispatches from here.

i'm a potato

Sorry I wasn't on all day, I had Saturday school and then I was helping my cousin and grandparents, they are moving just up the block from me and I was helping to haul boxes over to the new house.

So I got the new boiler set up! Let's see how good this bad boy runs.

*turns thermostat up*

*opens gas valve*

*ignites boiler*

*clickclickclick*

*HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!*

*radiators hissing and warming up*

YES!

Now to install the washer and dryer.

Your 14 yet your allowed to drive it.

Exactly. That's why  I mentioned that time when I tried to drive it drunk and blew up a capacitor and caused some other damage. Anybody can drive it if the're sober

Sorry I wasn't on all day, I had Saturday school and then I was helping my cousin and grandparents, they are moving just up the block from me and I was helping to haul boxes over to the new house.

So I got the new boiler set up! Let's see how good this bad boy runs.

*turns thermostat up*

*opens gas valve*

*ignites boiler*

*clickclickclick*

*HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!*

*radiators hissing and warming up*

YES!

Now to install the washer and dryer.

How is the washer/dryer going, I have a stack of clothes waiting to be washed.

i'm a potato

How is the washer/dryer going, I have a stack of clothes waiting to be washed.

Ive been wearing the same 'not real' underwear for a week now...

Can i use your washer?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Ive been wearing the same virtual underwear for a week now...

Can i use your washer?

God. O.o Yes, when @WinNut is done installing it.

i'm a potato

God. O.o Yes, when @WinNut is done installing it.

Thanks...

WinNut hurry up please

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

There is virtual underwear... Well this is awkward.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

There is virtual underwear... Well this is awkward.

wut

OH GOD

The laundry machine is installed and has been tested. By the way the detergent is in the cabinet above the sink in the laundry room.

I won't be frequenting LTT for the next week or so, I have to balance schoolwork plus assisting my cousin and grandparents, they are moving and I am helping out and not sitting around while others break their backs like some people I know.

The laundry machine is installed and has been tested. By the way the detergent is in the cabinet above the sink in the laundry room.

I won't be frequenting LTT for the next week or so, I have to balance schoolwork plus assisting my cousin and grandparents, they are moving and I am helping out and not sitting around while others break their backs like some people I know.

Well this thread is gonna sleep for the next week...

how on earth did this thread switch from PC components to washing machines?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

:( This is going to be very quiet without le WinNut...

how on earth did this thread switch from PC components to washing machines?

We are installing a washing machine inside the computer to wash our clothes.

i'm a potato

Washing Machine? There is a high risk there. Move all inhabitants of this PC to the hard drives and replace the motherboard with this AsRock waterproof one: http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=Z87%20OC%20Formula

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I will be contributing to LTT but not as much as normal? Still have to work out my week.

I probably won't be super active either, I have to finish a school project for Friday, and the after this week I'm going to bombarded with tests so I don't know how active I'll be, I'll come everyday but I won't be here for more than 1 or 1.5 hour.

i'm a potato

I've got 2 major project due Friday. So I probably won't be on much either

ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!?!?!?!!

Bubble_Party.gif

ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!?!?!?!!

Bubble_Party.gif

It's tomorrow!

i'm a potato

Tonight at 10:35PM EST.

I'm holding a gathering later at the residence to celebrate our 1 month anniversary.

By the way guys, it seemed that the steam boiler turned on while everybody was cooking and the hot water was running full blast and the lack of gas blew the hot water heater out, and I have to go do a manual reset. Do not turn on the hot water for now.