**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

IK. I probably need some recruits.

We haven't been doing much either, since China we've been earning quite a lot of money, we need to invest in something new...

i'm a potato

I have been finding more dust than usual, something might be broken somewhere.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I have been finding more dust than usual, something might be broken somewhere.

The air filter in the server room might be broken, go check it.

i'm a potato

The air filter in the server room might be broken, go check it.

I just did it is SUPER broken like hundreds of pieces I think it was that pirates ghost.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I just did it is SUPER broken like hundreds of pieces I think it was that pirates ghost.

Ok, get a new one at Terry's Electrical. It should cost around 1000LSC, the company will pay for it. Another thing, are all the fans ok?

i'm a potato

Uh oh I think the execution was a bad idea.

Uh oh I think the execution was a bad idea.

Maybe do an exorcism?

i'm a potato

Compress it, since it's such a big file it should compress well.

I'll try. 8TB robots are great for stomping on planets and killing pirates but are a pain in the ass to compress. They do make for epic fight sequences in anime though...

Why?

He haunts us now...

i'm a potato

I think he is haunting us.

Gee, I swear to god that the thermostat in the common room was set to 68, why is it now set to 74?

I think he is haunting us.

Gee, I swear to god that the thermostat in the common room was set to 68, why is it now set to 74?

That bastard...

That bastard...

Yeah, it costs me money because when you go past 74 it switches over to heat mode and gas to fire the boiler is expensive.

I'm DONE WITH WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

I live in wisconsin and there is STILL SNOW ON THE GROUND! WTF!?!?!

@Flight1sim and @Gert is it really that hard to read the location right under my name? Just saying

I was on tapatalk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I am on mobile Just saying.

Same

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

@Gert, I ordered a new air filter for the server room, it'll arrive tomorrow.

i'm a potato

Apparently the entire building is hot because @Yummychickenblue turned on the heat for his apartment and a faulty electronic valve was stuck in the open position and heated the entire building. That will be 25LSC for a new electronic valve.

Do you think PC radiators would work well if steam was pumped in and not water? I am considering a conversion to steam because our hot water system is not powerful enough but steam will bring the rent up an extra 5LSC.

Apparently the entire building is hot because @Yummychickenblue turned on the heat for his apartment and a faulty electronic valve was stuck in the open position and heated the entire building. That will be 25LSC for a new electronic valve.

Do you think PC radiators would work well if steam was pumped in and not water? I am considering a conversion to steam because our hot water system is not powerful enough but steam will bring the rent up an extra 5LSC.

You need to start using higher-quality components. (says the guy with the case that is not listed in PcPartPicker)

You need to start using higher-quality components. (says the guy with the case that is not listed in PcPartPicker)

The valve was carried over from an old building that I used to own...I guess it failed on me.

Do you think steam in PC radiators will cut it?

The valve was carried over from an old building that I used to own...I guess it failed on me.

Do you think steam in PC radiators will cut it?

As long as it doesn't explode... Do I need to pay the extra 5LSC as well? My rent would be 405LSC/month, that's just stupid.

i'm a potato

Yeah, it costs me money because when you go past 74 it switches over to heat mode and gas to fire the boiler is expensive.

Really? You worry about money more than a ghost gone rampant, trying to avenge his death?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Really? You worry about money more than a ghost gone rampant, trying to avenge his death?

Hence why I want to get him out.

@LOLPhilips would you mind not messing with my thermostats and randomly turning stuff off on the circuit panel? It's getting annoying. Heck, why don't you have a room. 45LSC per month.