Monitor Arm option for high weight?

Ravendarat

Does anyone know of any kind of monitor arm out there that can  support 60lbs? I have a 48 LG C1 that I use as my monitor, as it currently is I have it on its included stand on the desk but I am trying to figure out how to get it up in the air. I rent my current place so wall mounting it isnt really an option. I could make a false wall and attach it to the back of my desk but I have structural concerns there. Ideally Id like a deck mounted pole that I can attach this thing to but the best I have seen so far is only good to 33 lbs 

4 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Does anyone know of any kind of monitor arm out there that can  support 60lbs? I have a 48 LG C1 that I use as my monitor, as it currently is I have it on its included stand on the desk but I am trying to figure out how to get it up in the air. I rent my current place so wall mounting it isnt really an option. I could make a false wall and attach it to the back of my desk but I have structural concerns there. Ideally Id like a deck mounted pole that I can attach this thing to but the best I have seen so far is only good to 33 lbs 

Maybe Find something old designed for CRTs. 60lbs actually wasn’t much for those.  I remember arms designed for 100 lbs.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.