Monitor suddenly started glitching.

Hello,

I don't know what the F**k has has happened to my device's. Today I shut down my computer and monitor and turned it all off. Then I gone into turning it on and it scared the heck out me. The monitor was glitching, At first I thought it was a cracked LCD but it wasn't. There were no cracks but it is glitching. I powered it off so that the capacitors drain and hopefully it fixes itselft but it didn't. I don't have money to buy a new monitor or TV since I spent all of that to help my small brother get his new iPhone. Can you help please? Also I don't understand why my things are dying at the same time?

Recording of the issue:-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PRGBpaA1Wv0pYE3LK5xPRiBZ_oF2E6nO/view?usp=drivesdk

Monitor Issue. You'd have to change. This mostly occurs to laptops like when they spilled water on their display.

Has anybody spilt water on your monitor. It can also occur sometimes when your monitor ages. I don't think you can fix this on your own. Take it to a hardware store

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

11 minutes ago, Gamer4714 said:

Monitor Issue. You'd have to change. This mostly occurs to laptops like when they spilled water on their display.

Has anybody spilt water on your monitor. It can also occur sometimes when your monitor ages. I don't think you can fix this on your own. Take it to a hardware store

I never spilled water/ did anything wrong to my Monitor because I am only one that uses this computer. And the monitor was bought back in the end of 2017 and was taken very good care of. I can't go into a repair shop since I 'm stuck in a *&-_ing Lockdown. I guess I'm screwed and now I have to live without my computer now. 

One thing I noticed that if I remain on a static screen(BIOS setup ) this doesn't happen.