Recommend me some 60-65% keyboards

So im looking for either 60 to 65 percent keyboards can be wireless with a wired option or just wired 

Wanting brown switches because i think reds are too sensitive, not sure what the best one is but i want to realise the tactile bumb and to not be scratchy 

Im going to use it for gaming and normal use/typing 

And finally at least dedicated buttons for the arrows or use a function key with other keys id prefer dedicated buttons but im fine with both

My budget is 145 aud max/ around 108 usd

On 7/11/2021 at 10:41 AM, Nitron1 said:

i want to realise the tactile bumb and to not be scratchy

Have you actually used Brown switches? All the Browns I've tried (Cherry, Outemu) felt like scratchy Reds, the bump was not noticeable during regular use.

I looked options for you on Amazon Australia because I assume that's more convenient for you.

Womier K66: https://www.amazon.com.au/Womier-Keyboard-Swappable-Mechanical-Crystalline/dp/B08B3GNC2J/?th=1

Epomaker SK61: https://www.amazon.com.au/EPOMAKER-Swappable-Mechanical-Programmable-Waterproof/dp/B096XFNBLT

Royal Kludge RK61: https://www.amazon.com.au/Mechanical-Keyboard-Wireless-Bluetooth-Programmer/dp/B07P832XSX/

Out of the keyboards I've linked, I have the most experience with the SK61. It's a really good budget board: The stabilizers are alright (mine came factory lubed decently, but I still recommend that you do it on your own), and you can hotswap switches. Its software is horrible though; thankfully, it's optional.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

you can add to that list the kemove snowfox / kemove shadow ... I don't know about the software, I never use software with any keyboard.

As for switches if you don't want scratchy and with a tactile bump I heard that boba u4t are quite good as well as the durock t1 ... I don't have those but intend to get one of them at some point.

As for tactile I have the kailh box burnt orange and they are nice enough for me.  I also have the kailh silent box brown that are quite nice and also some halo true that has been lube by the previous owner so I don't know which lube was used and in which amount ... all of those feel nice but they are all quite different ...

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD