Different hdd revisions in raid 5

I would like to build a home nas. I already have a perfectly functional  1tb hdd, a Toshiba DT01ACA100. I was searching the local market place for the same model, but I found a lot of drives with the same model number but different revisions. Should I pay a little bit more for hdds that have the same revision number, or is it a waste of money

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Revisions change all the time. As long as its the same model, it should be fine.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

11 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Revisions change all the time. As long as its the same model, it should be fine.

It really doesn't even need to be the same model in most cases. For many cases as long as the sizes match, it's good enough. And even then, that is just so you don't waste space. You could raid different sized drives, but would only get the space of the smallest drive for the rest of the drives.

(as always, there are exceptions to each example I have posted)