Bharani

Hi 

Can anyone suggest me some good monitor under 10000 rs

15 minutes ago, going.dark141 said:

hello what is the currency?

Indian Rupees.

35 minutes ago, Bharani said:

Can anyone suggest me some good monitor under 10000 rs

What are you planning to do with it and what GPU do you have to power it? For gaming? Graphics design? What are the requirements it should have?

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

I have yet to see a good use of the word “best” on this forum.  Best for gaming I assume?  What kind of gaming?  There’s color accuracy, backlight system, resolution and refresh rate.  PvP shooters like refresh rate a lot.  Enough to make the other things less important.  RPGs though are basically the exact opposite. There are do-it-all monitors but they’re wildly expensive.  A lot of PvP shooters play on small low color accuracy low Rez monitors that have insane refresh rate.  Such a thing might be “best” for CoD or something but would suck for things like movies or even an AAA RPG. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

5 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I have yet to see a good use of the word “best” on this forum.  Best for gaming I assume?  What kind of gaming?  There’s color accuracy, backlight system, resolution and refresh rate.  PvP shooters like refresh rate a lot.  Enough to make the other things less important.  RPGs though are basically the exact opposite. There are do-it-all monitors but they’re wildly expensive.  A lot of PvP shooters play on small low color accuracy low Rez monitors that have insane refresh rate.  Such a thing might be “best” for CoD or something but would suck for things like movies or even an AAA RPG. 

Well, converting the budget will result in $135. So no real budget for any "best" monitor.

I have no idea about availability in India, but this is basically what i'd look for under $150: Choose A Monitor - PCPartPicker

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.