Since it's inception to March 2014, Watch Dogs keeps looking worse and worse and..

nicehat

This has been posted before, and the earlier footage is from a high end PC whereas the newer footage is from the PS4. I would think LTT already knew PC > console.

This. Sony is their release partner, so all trailer footage is gonna be PS4-only for a while.

OP, could you try researching before sh*tposting?

Seriously tired of seeing the watchdogs graphical argument on the forums when I, and many others, have already explained the graphical difference.

PC will be full 4k supported, and is not a console port. The game has been built to scale with hardware. Watchdogs will look better than the 2012 demo on PC.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

PC will get those E3 2012 graphics. Thats a given.

Consoles? Who knows. This is still launch window, I'm not expecting greatness out of these systems till next year. 

At the very least your heavy hitters like Halo et al for each console will show off what they can do when they have 3 years with a single platform to truly see how much they can squeeze out of a platform. 

This is much ado about nothing. And so what if Watch Dogs doesn't look as good. Do you play (and pay) for graphics or for gameplay? 

Maybe people are mad because graphics are not the same on consoles, but then again, why would anyone expect graphics to be the same as on high end PC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Is it thought? They first said that the reveal trailer was on a high end pc (2x GTX 680) at their initial event, then they went on to show the console version and did say that it was the PS4 version being showed (except for that one video that was labelled PC then changed back to PS4). They made it clear which version was being showed but people were just fixated on the reveal and believed that it would look the par on console as well, at least from what I gathered from people reactions.

I would agree with you that showing the PC version as the reveal was a bit of a miscalculation on their part (if you are aware of the state in which that reveal was made you would see that it was rushed and pushed by the CEO of Ubisoft while the developers were not even ready). They should have chosen a platform to showcase and stick with it until now but that is not what they did which is unfortunate, they could have had a lot less headache if they had done it. I can however applaud them on being somewhat transparent about which version is being showed, a lot of games show the PC version of a game and people don't find out about it until it is released (I bet Dark Souls II will look like the previews on PC)

Last thing is even with the obvious downgrade in graphics, the game still looks incredible and a lot of people will probably play at that level of detail and be fine (I am speaking about the PC here, not everyone has high end cards)

They where only able to show the PC version.

Watchdogs was revealed before the Ps4/XboxOne and before the Devkits were even out.

I don't think they thought that the Ps4/XboxOne would be so weak.

RTX2070OC 

In my opinion just wait for the ENB mod developers to work their magic on this game just let GTA iv with the ENB mod

Also the trailers at the show at the gaming conventions are pre-rendered at 4K resolutions while the consoles can usually only support up to 1920 x 1080 resolutions Usually at least

Also the trailers at the show at the gaming conventions are pre-rendered at 4K resolutions while the consoles can usually only support up to 1920 x 1080 resolutions Usually at least

Please don't triple post. Watchdogs was played live, with actual gameplay, like a lot of other games. it wasn't pre-rendered.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x