Any recommendation for a PC build

Dequara

Hi, I'm new to PC building, so any part recommendations are appreciated. Also, the build is not urgent so things don't need to be in stock immediately.

Budget (including currency): $2500 (USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly for gaming at 1440p and video recording/editing. I generally play all sorts of games, so something that drives AAA games smoothly is what I'm looking for. 

Other details: I'm okay to increase by budget a little if it means significant more performance. I don't need any monitors or peripherals.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($550.00) 
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($157.41 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($74.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Silicon Power A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($700.00) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($116.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1849.35
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-20 23:23 EDT-0400

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DgMkQD

Heres a half decent pcpartpicker

Note : case has mediocre fans, consider getting better (higher airflow) fans, 5900x is amazon pricing, se 224 is referencing se 225 cause se 225 is not available in pcpartpicker also amazon price, no gpu cause that gonna be up to you.

1 hour ago, Dequara said:

Hi, I'm new to PC building, so any part recommendations are appreciated. Also, the build is not urgent so things don't need to be in stock immediately.

Budget (including currency): $2500 (USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly for gaming at 1440p and video recording/editing. I generally play all sorts of games, so something that drives AAA games smoothly is what I'm looking for. 

Other details: I'm okay to increase by budget a little if it means significant more performance. I don't need any monitors or peripherals.

What is your target frame rate? If you're hoping to acheive 60 FPS at the 1440p res you mentioned above, the card you will need is an RTX 3060 / RX 6800. You'll probably be able to get higher FPS in some AAA titles.

If you're targeting 144 FPS, or 240 FPS to pair with a much higher refresh rate display, than you'll need to get get a better card.

And CPU with 6 cores and a boost of 4.0GHz or more will be sufficient.

16GB of RAM is more than enough.

Right now is a TERRIBLE time to build a PC. RAM prices are creeping up, SSD prices are creeping up, and the CPU/GPU scalper's are driving prices upwards of 3x MSRP so... if you can, hold off and buy later.

Maybe try to find an Xbox or PS5 for under $600 and game on that for a year or so until prices in PC land re-enter the atmosphere.

13 hours ago, OrdinaryPhil said:

What is your target frame rate? If you're hoping to acheive 60 FPS at the 1440p res you mentioned above, the card you will need is an RTX 3060 / RX 6800. You'll probably be able to get higher FPS in some AAA titles.

If you're targeting 144 FPS, or 240 FPS to pair with a much higher refresh rate display, than you'll need to get get a better card.

And CPU with 6 cores and a boost of 4.0GHz or more will be sufficient.

16GB of RAM is more than enough.

Right now is a TERRIBLE time to build a PC. RAM prices are creeping up, SSD prices are creeping up, and the CPU/GPU scalper's are driving prices upwards of 3x MSRP so... if you can, hold off and buy later.

Maybe try to find an Xbox or PS5 for under $600 and game on that for a year or so until prices in PC land re-enter the atmosphere.

Thanks a lot, I'll keep that in mind.