The Elder Scrolls Online; what it really is like.

Cookie Monster

Personally Its not my kind of game but the graphics were impressive for an MMO

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

what are you even trying to say with this?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Graphics look good for a 2005 game, lol

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Well this wasnt on the top page of imgur today Kappa

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

For the subscription money, I'd say it's a bunch of nope.

I am not interested in Elder Scrolls Online since it's an MMORPG but I applaud it for trying something different with the genre.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I played in the beta for 2 hours and remembered I hate mmo's, not my thing at all.

Graphics look good for a 2005 game, lol

Its a MASSIVE MMO with lots of textures. Like to see you do better in the timeframe :)

MMO's are always behind in terms of graphics as there is so much.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Its a MASSIVE MMO with lots of textures. Like to see you do better in the timeframe :)

MMO's are always behind in terms of graphics as there is so much.

Guild Wars 2 did a good job with the texture work, everything really popped when running maxed settings.

"Meaningful Quote" - Well Respected Person of Interest

Release graphics seem better than beta.  I bought it (on sale) because I was in MMO withdraw.  I wasn't going to buy ESO, but watched some streams and even if it fails at end game content, it seems worth a playthrough.

I've yet to find the class I want to level to max, its got a higher than usual learning curve skill system, and combat system.  Maybe it gets easier, but being a lowbie I'm getting beat up often.  Died more in ESO as a sub-level 10 player than I did getting to 50 in FFXIV.