Lancool II Mesh small issue

Jason 57

Hey everyone,

I finally did some upgrades to my rig. (CPU cooler, 2 drives and 4 fans)

Normally I only install new hard/solid state drives or the occasional video card.

So don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my Lancool II Mesh Performance case. 

But I decided to install some more fans. 2x 140MM Artic in the top and 2x 120MM Artic in the PSU shroud. 

Here is the issue,

Has anyone else had an issue with the original screws not wanting to come out from the PSU shroud. 

I got one of the four. 

It got so bad, I pulled out my impact driver with 90 degree bit to try and loosen them. Still No luck. 

My plan is to soak them with PB Blaster the next weekend I have some time. (going to use a Q-tip to apply it to the screws, I am not the Verge and going to apply the spray straight from the can.)

I have taken some photos and video of the before. Just need more of the after. 

Thanks for reading. 

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS