GTA V or Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC?

Guest Gazzer96

If you could only choose to have one these two games for PC, which would you pick?

Personally, I would like to have the sequel of Red Dead Redemption (if there will ever be one) over GTA V.

I hate GTA V but I loved the first RDR would love to see a sequel especially on the PC. If it was on Xbox One I might get one just for that...  :ph34r:

WE NEED GTA V WITH 4K TEXTURE PACKS AND ALL TEH MODZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I would go for GTA V on the computer, because of the giant modding community like there is on GTA IV

GTA V hands down. Granted, you can still pick up GTA IV with mods like iCEnhancer, among others, and still get an amazing looking game. However, it's not Skyrim levels of modding, but it's something that the GTA community is well known for.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I really liked the story of RDR and there was a cool zombie mod for it as well.

But I'm a massive GTA fan so I'd go for that. Lets hope they massively improve the textures and effects for latest consoles and PC.

Because it didn't look all that great on 360 and ps3.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Red Dead Redemption is much better.

If it were console only I would buy one just to play it, but as for GTA V I can live without it.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I only liked RDR for the horses and theres a strong chance they could come to online in gtao

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

When the fuck is GTA V coming out on PC?

Why does Rockstar play us like this?

gta 5

Red Dead Redemption for the sole purpose of it being a new game. Red Dead Redemption was incredibly boring after you beat the game, free roaming just isn't the same without cars (or an inventory system to encourage exploration/looting) but the story line was incredibly fun. GTA V's singleplayer was a disappointment and so was the online. I'd only be interested in it for mods.

• 2 weeks later...

RDR was fucking boring as hell. GTA V please.

I have both red dead and gtav and I vastly prefer grab. Red dead just dragged for the first third or so if the game and felt more like a grind fest than it did a thorough experience

GTA V because of mods.

i guess it's not really a question.... gta 5 is coming to pc without a doubt, all other gta's are on pc.

Question should be do you want rdr 2 on pc or not :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I want the first red dead on PC first, but I'd rather GTA V ATM

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones