JayzTwoCents told me to NEVER buy a Gigabyte power supply, what do I get instead?

Skeledom
1 minute ago, Eighjan said:

@GoldenLag so; most typically with higher power GPU's of the likes of 2080ti, Titan or 30-series...?

Even multi cable EPS...?

if your powersupply is a 750w or higher wattage unit it becomes relevant. 

doesnt really matter what you attach to the powersupply. 

Think I need to take this elsewhere or go über-geek in the PSU Tier list to see if my build is a candidate for it... seems a shame if I wasted money on an RM750 if it's not ideal for my build.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

2 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Think I need to take this elsewhere or go über-geek in the PSU Tier list to see if my build is a candidate for it... seems a shame if I wasted money on an RM750 if it's not ideal for my build.

your RM750 is a good powersupply, so i wouldnt care. Multirail isnt a dealbreaker at that wattage.

Case by case basis. All the manufacturers make good units and stinkers. Refer to the sticky.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x