Jocial Influence Marketing Platform !!! Is it a scam or genuine ?

appr3ntic3
Go to solution Solved by CerealExperimentsLain,

Ah okay so searching just for 'Jocial' gets me meaningful results, yup.

So you play them money, then they send you products to review so you make money?

...Yeah, that's a pyramid scheme of some sort.

Anyone who is promising you a bunch of money but only if you give them money first, is not going to make you a lot of money.  Even McDonalds gives you the uniform for free.

Hey All,

I have been approached by few friends to be involved in Jocial Influence Marketing Platform. They charge about 80$ to get registered in the begining. All you need to do is post few products and their links in your social media account. I am so confused. Did not find much of information online as well. Does any one  know anything about it. Is it fake or real. Help me please. 

Thanks !!!

10 minutes ago, appr3ntic3 said:

Hey All,

I have been approached by few friends to be involved in Jocial Influence Marketing Platform. They charge about 80$ to get registered in the begining. All you need to do is post few products and their links in your social media account. I am so confused. Did not find much of information online as well. Does any one  know anything about it. Is it fake or real. Help me please. 

Thanks !!!

Never actually herd of it myself, but at least from looking at their website it does seem to be legit. That being said, I personally don't really believe any kind of these mentoring, advice and pep talk-giving companies or people. In 99% of cases they end up explaining you exactly what you already know and telling you to do what you would have done anyway. Only difference is that your pockets are lighter after the "advice." I know that this is not that per se, but seems pretty close to me. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Is 'Jocial' a typo?  It's in the thread twice, I can't tell if this is spelling or 'cool branding'.  I can't find anything in google called 'Jocial Influence Marketing Platform'.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

Classic pyramid scheme.

Excuse me, a "breakthrough in multi-level marketing!" totally legit!

Honest and for true!

(scam, any "company" that charges you to work for them is a scam)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Friends wouldn't try to hook you up into what sounds like a pyramid scheme.

If you need to pay anything out of your own pocket to work for them, it's the classic pyramid scheme. Scam. Run for the hills and block these fake friends.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 5/21/2021 at 5:07 PM, Analog said:

Never actually herd of it myself, but at least from looking at their website it does seem to be legit. That being said, I personally don't really believe any kind of these mentoring, advice and pep talk-giving companies or people. In 99% of cases they end up explaining you exactly what you already know and telling you to do what you would have done anyway. Only difference is that your pockets are lighter after the "advice." I know that this is not that per se, but seems pretty close to me. 

Website looks legit but still i don't find any genuine other reviews and such so i am confused.

On 5/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, CerealExperimentsLain said:

Is 'Jocial' a typo?  It's in the thread twice, I can't tell if this is spelling or 'cool branding'.  I can't find anything in google called 'Jocial Influence Marketing Platform'.

Hahaha it's not typo.. there is a real thing called JOCIAL 😄

On 5/21/2021 at 5:12 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Classic pyramid scheme.

Excuse me, a "breakthrough in multi-level marketing!" totally legit!

Honest and for true!

(scam, any "company" that charges you to work for them is a scam)

So does that mean, i invest ?? Please enlighten me. 

On 5/21/2021 at 5:13 PM, TetraSky said:

Friends wouldn't try to hook you up into what sounds like a pyramid scheme.

If you need to pay anything out of your own pocket to work for them, it's the classic pyramid scheme. Scam. Run for the hills and block these fake friends.

Hahaha . That's what !!!

I too am really skeptic about this. 

So you play them money, then they send you products to review so you make money?

Anyone who is promising you a bunch of money but only if you give them money first, is not going to make you a lot of money.  Even McDonalds gives you the uniform for free.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

This reminds me of that social club that charges you $400/yr + book fees to put you in a book that says you're great.

On 5/21/2021 at 5:47 PM, wkdpaul said:

Please don't, it's a scam, MLM (pyramid scheme)

Thanks bro. I wont get involved in this. 🙂

On 5/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, CerealExperimentsLain said:

On 5/21/2021 at 5:44 PM, Den-Fi said:

This reminds me of that social club that charges you $400/yr + book fees to put you in a book that says you're great.

Hahaha... Thats exactly what it looks like.