Software and Comp keeps crashing when dealing with heavy online data transfer

Hello I just built a new pc about a month ago and for the most part it works great but, for certain things I get software and even hardware crashes. attached is the error I get after a full pc crash. I also don't get blue screens from these crashes it just restarts the computer. This has occurred mostly when playing Elder Scrolls Online but has also occurred with almost any other Online game or software. I've been trying to do backups to Idrive backup service and it can only get through about 25 gigs before it crashes my comp and causes the ethernet cable to not register until I restart the comp again. I also got a crash while I was working in Substance painter and tried connecting to a zoom call for class. I get no issues with single player offline games or with browsing through chrome or downloading things to a drive. After much testing and troubleshooting I have come to the conclusion that the issue is most likely to do with the network controller on my motherboard or something related to it. Seems any large amounts of constant data like loading and manipulating assets in ESO causes a memory leak or corruption that causes the program to just shut down or sometimes even a cpu crash. I also know it isnt a internet provider issue because I get no issues with my previous pc on the same connection and none of the other device me or my roommate use have any issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every driver I could find, set the bios to default, gone through support for most of the software, ran memtest86 with full pass/no errors, ran my internet through both ethernet and wifi-usb with little change, my temp monitoring doesn't show any throttling either. Any Ideas before I give up and take it to a pc repair place? here are my specs and attached is the mem error I get most of the time when it crashes the pc:

• Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Asus ROG Strix B550 a-gaming MOBO
  • 32 GB Corsair 3600mhz Vengeance RGB White
  • Nvidia EVGA Windforce gtx980
  • Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix AIO
  • Corsair RM750x PSU
  • Lian-Li Lancool II mesh
  • 2 of the fans that came with the case, 3 Corsair RGB fans that came with the AIO and 3 more Corsair RGB Case fans
  • also a set of Corsair LS100 Lighting Strips connected via USB

Fatal Error.png

Fatal Error Detailed.png

My tiny pea brain who doesn't understand the event viewer thinks that the error you have highlighted is a serious cache error. Now normally cache errors are not common, happen very rarely, and randomly. But if you have this exact same error at the same timestamp a crash happens, then we have reason to believe maybe your CPU's cache is faulty. Unless this is actually like Hard Drive cache. But it says processor core, so I don't think so. 

(I am actually smart, just not qualified to diagnose information using the event viewer)

@Radium_AngelU probably know more about this than me. Help me out please. 

Also memory leaks are a sort of software error related to memory management. Like I know in the TF2 source code from August of 2020 there was a comment in the code saying "This will cause memory leaks!" And large enough memory leaks cause a BSOD, but you aren't getting those. Anyway the memory leak they were commenting on was incredibly specific, requiring you to be running specific graphics settings using an outdated version of DirectX, in conjunction with a couple of player actions, which could cause a memory leak that likely wouldn't cause a game crash or BSOD. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

2 hours ago, TheRTWolF said:

I also don't get blue screens from these crashes it just restarts the computer.

1 hour ago, Nathanpete said:

But if you have this exact same error at the same timestamp a crash happens, then we have reason to believe maybe your CPU's cache is faulty

https://community.amd.com/t5/processors/whea-cache-hierarchy-error-processor-core/td-p/392750

See if this sheds any light

also this

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/hhn8wl/whealogger_event_id_18_cache_hierarchy_error/

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.