Purported iPhone 6 pictures said to come from inside Foxconn

AlexGoesHigh

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/31/5566936/purported-iphone-6-pictures-said-to-come-from-foxconn

Three images posted to a Weibo account purportedly reveal Apple's upcoming iPhone 6. The pictures, which are said to be sourced from someone within Foxconn, show a prototype device that's apparently being run through tests at its production facility. Obviously a heavy dose of skepticism is in order here. No one is doubting that Apple is working on new iPhone(s) for release sometime this year, but whether you're seeing one of those products in these images is anyone's guess. The photos depict a much thinner device — so lean that the camera lens visibly protrudes from the phone's body. That would be a departure from previous iPhones, though Apple has already gone down this path with the iPod touch.

Until now, rumors about the upcoming iPhone have mainly focused on its screen. Multiple reports have claimed Apple is experimenting with larger display sizes to compete with a sea of huge Android smartphones that blur the line between smartphone and tablet.

Aside from going bigger, Apple may also be embracing the curve: in November, Bloomberg reported that the company is working on curved-glass iPhones. Last year, rampant leaks left little to the imagination by the time Apple CEO Tim Cook unveiled the iPhone 5S in September. We're still likely several months away from the official launch of a new iPhone, but supply chain leaks will likely prove to be a headache yet again. It's a bit early to be seeing them now though, so we're by no means convinced this is the real deal.

i6.0_standard_640.0.jpg

the back looks a lot like the htc one M7 comparison in the spoiler (couldn't find a smaller picture of the one, ill change it when i do) fixed it

iphone.jpgfor-HTC-ONE-M7-Housing-Battery-Door-Back

i think apple secretly like the htc one, LOL, anyways is a leak so take it whit a grain of salt like always

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

The first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was the striking resemblance to the One  :D

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

I really like Apple phones, even though they cost a hell of a lot of money... But yeah, I'd rather have an iPhone over a Samsung phone.

But yeah, the ressemblance with the HTC one M7 is pretty striking, even though it's just a rumor.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

It doesn't look like a HTC One. It looks like a tweaked iPhone 5 without the glass inlays inserted yet.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Ooooooooo, the guy that took a picture of it is getting fireeeeddddd ooooooo.

Cheese

Can't really tell from the picture but it looks like a 4" display again...? Maybe 4.3 if they stretch it out, but apple lacks the surprising element ever since Jobs passed away, so 4" sounds reasonable.

who cares...

Op have not ever seen an iphone 5? Because this looks basically identical which made before htc one so if u think they look the same htc is the copier.

Op have not ever seen an iphone 5? Because this looks basically identical which made before htc one so if u think they look the same htc is the copier.

no i haven't seen an iphone 5 in person but i have seen tons of picture of it, and the back finish whit the white lines does looks very similar to the htc one, beside like i said this is a leak, nothing solid 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i used to have an iphone 5 and i even think it looks like an htc one

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

It is looking nice really.If it lives upto the hype I'll surely buy iPhone 6

I think they both must be made by apple because they are both rectangles with rounded corners.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.