First build buying tomorrow just need some questions answered

1. Will all the rgb be able to managed in one software

2. Will this be able to handle 1440p

3. Any other budgeting improvements I need to make for around the same performance?

• CPU-Intel core i7 10700KF 
  • GPU-NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti
  • Motherboard-MSI Z940-A PRO 
  • RAM-CORSAIR Vengeance Rgb PRO DDR4 
  • SSD-Crucial P5 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD 
  • PSU-Corsair RM650 
  • CASE-Phanteks Eclipse P360A 
  • COOLING-CORSAIR ICUE H100I RGB PRO 

1. No phanteks and corsair are normally not manageable in one app

2. Yes but of course not maxed out if that is what you are hoping for

3. Possibly you didn't specify any prices so I cannot say I do know that some of these components tend to not be the best value but since no prices were given I cannot answer your question

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

2. Yes but of course not maxed out if that is what you are hoping for

If i remember correctly the 3060Ti is around 2080 Super performance, in which case it will be plenty fast for 1440p Ultra in most AAA games.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

23 minutes ago, O4623W3LF said:

1. Will all the rgb be able to managed in one software

2. Will this be able to handle 1440p

3. Any other budgeting improvements I need to make for around the same performance?

• CPU-Intel core i7 10700KF 
  • GPU-NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti
  • Motherboard-MSI Z940-A PRO 
  • RAM-CORSAIR Vengeance Rgb PRO DDR4 
  • SSD-Crucial P5 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD 
  • PSU-Corsair RM650 
  • CASE-Phanteks Eclipse P360A 
  • COOLING-CORSAIR ICUE H100I RGB PRO 

@jaslion @Stahlmann

2. "Handle" 1440p and "Maxed out" are very different things and it also depends on your monitor. 

Do you have 1440p with 60hz, 144hz or 165hz ? 

And it also depends on the game you play but a 3060ti shouldn't have a problem keeping you at +120 fps on high/ultra in 1440p.

3. There are a few things you can do to reduce your price without loosing any performance. 

Paying for aesthetics (like RGB) is expensive so you could skip all RGB where you can... for example Corsair RGB RAM is usually very expensive. 

Your AIO cooler H100i is also unnecessary and expensive.

You can have similar cooling performance with a mid-size air cooler like Noctua NH-U14S or Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

1 hour ago, Stahlmann said:

If i remember correctly the 3060Ti is around 2080 Super performance, in which case it will be plenty fast for 1440p Ultra in most AAA games.

Which still isn't enough for ultra 60fps in some games because ultra settings are that stupid :p. I wish I was joking but it really is just like that in some games. Not that it matters as there is rarely a difference between high/very high and ultra anyways.

22 hours ago, Boyohan said:

@jaslion @Stahlmann

2. "Handle" 1440p and "Maxed out" are very different things and it also depends on your monitor. 

Do you have 1440p with 60hz, 144hz or 165hz ? 

And it also depends on the game you play but a 3060ti shouldn't have a problem keeping you at +120 fps on high/ultra in 1440p.

3. There are a few things you can do to reduce your price without loosing any performance. 

Paying for aesthetics (like RGB) is expensive so you could skip all RGB where you can... for example Corsair RGB RAM is usually very expensive. 

Your AIO cooler H100i is also unnecessary and expensive.

You can have similar cooling performance with a mid-size air cooler like Noctua NH-U14S or Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4. 

Thanks you this was very helpful

my monitor is 1440p and 165 hz also I’m just aiming to be able to run 1440p nice and smooth not full maxed out but decent

i have already heard about reducing rgb but where I live and where I am going to buy my parts the price only changes by around 5 pounds