Am i dumb or my aio is faulty?

Zantomaku

Hello. I just got my arctic liquid freezer ii today however im having issues installing it on top of my phanteks p500a. So the problems is that some holes on other side of the radiator are "lose"... when i put screw in it i cant screw it all the way down. It just keep rotating infinitely. Some of screw holes are seems fine. But this issue is making impossible to attach it. This is the screws i use. Did i get faulty cooler?

20210505_144915.jpg

Might be a manufacturing error, but not directly a reason to send it back. As long as you can screw in some opposing corners, etc. The AiO doesn't need all the screws.

Also had this problem on one of my 360mm radiators. I ended up only being able to install 6 of the 12 screws but it's still mounted rock solid.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Are you using the screws that came with the AIO, or are you just using some that looks like they should fit?

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

12 minutes ago, Tegneren said:

Are you using the screws that came with the AIO, or are you just using some that looks like they should fit?

The ones with aio doesnt fit. But i tried ones that came with motherboard and they do but i cant attach those little things you put on top. In my case this is the only way i can attach it with 4 screws in the midle but it doesnt look reliable to me. Sbould i keep it the way on pics or return it?

20210505_152638.thumb.jpg.d2662b98d3089b4c0fff4d9a8bbcd636.jpg20210505_152411.thumb.jpg.a1cfb1ab7070aa98a555c7466787817a.jpg

20210505_152406.jpg

20210505_152346.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zantomaku said:

The ones with aio doesnt fit. But i tried ones that came with motherboard and they do but i cant attach those little things you put on top. In my case this is the only way i can attach it with 4 screws in the midle but it doesnt look reliable to me. Sbould i keep it the way on pics or return it?

Just make sure the screws you use has the same threads as the ones that came with the AIO use, they may be different even if they looks they same size

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do