" preferred graphics processor " not showing in Nvidia control panel

Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
5 minutes ago, NomUwU said:

I built my first pc about 2 weeks ago and im having a problem with Nvidia control panel, the " preferred graphics processor " isn't showing for me and everything runs on my GPU, i see other people on the internet having it and i couldn't find a solution for my problem.

The Ryzen 5 5600X doesn't have an iGPU, so your system only has one GPU -- namely, the GTX 1050 Ti. Obviously, if there's only one GPU then there is only one option to choose from!

Hello,

I built my first pc about 2 weeks ago and im having a problem with Nvidia control panel, the " preferred graphics processor " isn't showing for me and everything runs on my GPU, i see other people on the internet having it and i couldn't find a solution for my problem.

Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Geforece Gigabyte 1050 TI 4gb (old used from my brother's friend)
be quiet! Dark Rock BK022
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 32GB 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB
Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 256MB
Corsair RM Series RM850 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX
Windows 10 Home 64x

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

5 minutes ago, NomUwU said:

The Ryzen 5 5600X doesn't have an iGPU, so your system only has one GPU -- namely, the GTX 1050 Ti. Obviously, if there's only one GPU then there is only one option to choose from!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

26 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Thanks for the help, i didn't think about that.