Is it possible to turn off dynamic resolution in Xbox Series S settings?

Themfolks
Go to solution Solved by SkilledRebuilds,

You won't have control over the Dynamics.

The only choices you have are (system level display output selections eG 1080p, 4K and Hz) and what the devs throw in the options menu, say a HQ mode 30hz and Performance mode 60hz

Both of those are still likely dynamic resolution on many games still, you don't have control over that though...

I don't have the console yet so I can't check it. I don't mind playing at a lower frame rate, I'm really not a big fan of dynamic resolution.

You won't have control over the Dynamics.

The only choices you have are (system level display output selections eG 1080p, 4K and Hz) and what the devs throw in the options menu, say a HQ mode 30hz and Performance mode 60hz

Both of those are still likely dynamic resolution on many games still, you don't have control over that though...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Have you played many console games with dynamic resolution scaling? On PC games (Overwatch as an example) it's horrible. I don't know if it's just stepping too far down/up that causes it to be so bad, but I never notice that affect on my PS4 Pro or PS5, don't worry about it, trust the developers, they typically do great jobs at console ports these days.