What motherboard should I buy? 5600X

Hello people, I hope you are very well, I am thinking of buying a motherboard for my new 5600X, I was looking at the tierlist of the page but still I am not convinced. I am between:

1.- ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS

2.- Gigabyte X570 GAMING X

Looking at the tierlist, I think the TUF is quite good compared to the Gigabyte but I would still like to hear your opinions

Thank you so much for help me.

3 minutes ago, Khorgh said:

Hello people, I hope you are very well, I am thinking of buying a motherboard for my new 5600X, I was looking at the tierlist of the page but still I am not convinced. I am between:

Looking at the tierlist, I think the TUF is quite good compared to the Gigabyte but I would still like to hear your opinions

Both are great, I have personally had a better experience with ASUS products over Gigabyte, but the main differences would be the operation of the BIOS and the more extensive IO on the ASUS board. Its pretty much up to you weather you prefer the looks of the ASUS board or Gigabyte one.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

How much do you want to spend? I don't think X570 is a good idea for your CPU. I'd rather buy a solid B550 motherboard to get 2.5Gb Lan, better rear IO and superior VRM. Also, overclocking support is better on B550 (FLCK).

MSI B550 Carbon?

6 minutes ago, Khorgh said:

both are good, note, gigabytes rgb software is the worst so if you want to change the rgb or turn it off, then asus would be better

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

5 minutes ago, ALEXsince98 said:

How much do you want to spend? I don't think X570 is a good idea for your CPU. I'd rather buy a solid B550 motherboard to get 2.5Gb Lan, better rear IO and superior VRM. Also, overclocking support is better on B550 (FLCK).

MSI B550 Carbon?

The problem is that the prices where I live are totally different from those in the USA (I live in Chile) and I checked on several pages that it is better to go for the x570 series especially to make OC (I do not want to spend more than 285 USD)

3 minutes ago, Khorgh said:

The problem is that the prices where I live are totally different from those in the USA (I live in Chile) and I checked on several pages that it is better to go for the x570 series especially to make OC (I do not want to spend more than 285 USD)

best for the quality, value, and reliability: the asus rog strix b550-f wifi. best for performance, quality, value, overclocking, reliability, and records, the msi meg x570 ace.

Hace 2 minutos, MechWill dijo:

lo mejor para la calidad, el valor y la fiabilidad: el asus rog strix b550-f wifi. mejor para el rendimiento, calidad, valor, overclocking, fiabilidad y registros, el as msi meg x570.

The problem here is that the TUF X570 costs 285 in my country and now I have a doubt why they say that it is better to go for the b550 series and others say that it is better to go for the X570 series so now I do not know what to do 😞 

1 minute ago, Khorgh said:

The problem here is that the TUF X570 costs 285 in my country and now I have a doubt why they say that it is better to go for the b550 series and others say that it is better to go for the X570 series so now I do not know what to do 😞 

x570 is always better. just get the tuf x570.