Is it possible to fix a ram stick ?

So i bought two 16gb ram sticks to get 32gb. I installed both of them. Their rgbs were working but no boot. I tested with separate sticks and one of them doesnt boot at all. The other one works.

So. Is there a way to repair the other stick that you guys might be aware off ?

Nope. Dead RAM is dead. RMA time!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

The both should work, if not, return them asap.

But before you do anything, i suggest cleaning the bad ram before testing.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

7 minutes ago, Gustavo Dutra said:

Hmm, alright will clean it to see. Also i've found this. What do you think ? https://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-repair-a-dead-ram-stick-memory-stick/

If you don't have a warranty then it can't hurt to try... if you have a warranty then absolutely do not bake your RAM, and just get it RMA'd.

13 hours ago, AaronThomas said:

If you don't have a warranty then it can't hurt to try... if you have a warranty then absolutely do not bake your RAM, and just get it RMA'd.

Hey i didnt tho bout this before. But can i use like 3 sticks, like insted of rma all of my new rams i stay with one and use it together with my older ones. The older ones are 2x8gb plus this new one being 16gb. They're from different brands but are all ddr4. So it should work right ?

If you got a kit with 2x16GB, you have to return both together. If you got 2 individual sticks, you can safely use one 16 with the 2x 8GB

2 minutes ago, Selle said:

If you got a kit with 2x16GB, you have to return both together. If you got 2 individual sticks, you can safely use one 16 with the 2x 8GB

Thanks