Things you wish companies would sell

MzCatieB

i wish companies who make cases would sell Sidepannels for all there cases

i also wish that companies who made motherboards had different colour options for there products

Character artist in the Games industry.

White PCB's for motherboards

i wish companies would sell more stealth options for 5.25" bays... :D

i wish companies would have better documentations for der products, is it really that hard to measure how much room there is for a cpu cooler in a case?

i wish companies would start to use only Torx steel screws <- this should be a law :D

i wish companies will allow you to download blueprints of there cases... would help me out in the planning stages of my Modd builds

I wish companies would sell mods, like properly developed mods that are guaranteed compatibility for like £/$/€0.99 

I wish companies would sell silent motherboard fans

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Side pannel variations would be nice aswell

I wish they would:

give you a free pizza when you buy a graphics card...

cheaper 2560x1440 monitors. I really wouldn't mind all that much if it was a TN panel, as long as it had more pixels. IPS is obviously better, but 1440p IPS monitors cost a ton.

still sell the Danger Den Extended Air Box, or any computer case where the motherboard was horizontal, that is not a server or made by Cooler Master.

an aluminum computer case that had some kind of clear coat on, so that you wouldn't ruin the finish when you touch it.

Still sell good CRT monitors.

24" 2560x1440 monitors.  There is no reason for these not to exist.  We have 10" 2560x1600 tablet displays...

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Cheaper high res monitors that aren't 1080p

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I wish places like MicroCenter would sell window kits. And give you free food with purchase of xxx amount of money spent in store etc.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I wish more companies that make mechanical keyboards gave you what colour cherry's you want

I would consider getting a razer blackwidow but i dont like the caps

also i wish more screens where 16:10

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Color option all the things :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Artificial Intelligence in a humanoid robot...

I would literally save every penny to buy one

Nvidia shield

a colour it your self desktop case and motherboard

I wish they would:

give you a free pizza when you buy a graphics card...

cheaper 2560x1440 monitors. I really wouldn't mind all that much if it was a TN panel, as long as it had more pixels. IPS is obviously better, but 1440p IPS monitors cost a ton.

still sell the Danger Den Extended Air Box, or any computer case where the motherboard was horizontal, that is not a server or made by Cooler Master.

an aluminum computer case that had some kind of clear coat on, so that you wouldn't ruin the finish when you touch it.

Still sell good CRT monitors.

Fractal has got you covered!

http://fractal-design.com/?view=product∏=95

Fractal has got you covered!

http://fractal-design.com/?view=product∏=95

That's pretty much just a server case. You can't even put a tower air cooler in it.

The only cases I have found so far that have the motherboard laid horizontally and can expand as well as a normal case are the HAF XB (ugly) and a couple of the mountain mods cases, for which there are a variety of cases why they are unusable to me.

Larger window variants of cases... I wish that companies would offer everything in a range of colours, Corsair are making leaps and bounds as far as I am concerned.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Dual cpu motherboards that can take two different graphic cards :3

Things you wish companies would sell

Lifespan? I mean wouldn't it be nice to subscribe for immortality? (Nobody said it's computer specific  :P )

-Large windowed cases without friggin FAN GRILLS!

-stock sleeved psu's

-all screwed together cases with no rivets for easier painting/modding

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

400r SIDE PANEL WINDOWED! :D

Also, not really a 'new' thing, but just for companies to stock MORE mechanical keyboards. Prime example, cannot get hold of a CM Storm Quickfire TK - Blue or Brown here in the UK at all, with no ETA's and amazon saying 1-3 months [although its said that for around 2 already] rumor saying that it is a back up at CM production with the browns changing the back plate colour.

I wish companies would get their heads out of their asses and make cheap 1080p laptops and cheap 1440p/1600p monitors already. It's not hard and it's bullshit that they keep a monopoly going for no reason other than to hoard money from us.

Primarily: An optical mouse with the Logitech G9x's shape. There's barely any short and wide mice for us fingertip-grippers with average-to-large hands, but the G9x would be perfect if not for the laser sensor inside.

Secondarily: More tenkeyless and shorter keyboards (a TKL version of the K70 that retained the volume scroller and media controls would be awesome).

Tertiarily: Keyboards with touchpads on the left (for gestures rather than pointing).

Edit: Bonus - For peripheral companies to put decent sensors in their mice, instead of using flawed lasers so they can market astronomical DPI figures.