Just hulk Smashed My Nexus 5 in to bits(angry) with pics

amintha1992

ok, so i was playing a some game on the tv and my younger brother was playing some stupid song on his phone near me. he didnt move away when i asked him. but kept playing the song just t annoy me. so i smashed his phone and my dad was telling me to give my phone to him, so i smashed mine as well. so no body has a phone. :)

ok my nexus 5 was already broken because i dropped it and broke the screen.

now im in the market for a phone. might go for a contract might not. anyway these are the carriers in canada

rogers, telus, bell

any suggestions?

no iphones or samsung stuff please... 

post-686-0-11252800-1396044308_thumb.jpg

post-686-0-03687300-1396044441_thumb.jpg

Anything from doro really.. Nobody cares if you smash those

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

lol wuht.

I'd buy an G2.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

ok, so i was playing a some game on the tv and my younger brother was playing some stupid song on his phone near me. he didnt move away when i asked him. but kept playing the song just t annoy me. so i smashed his phone and my dad was telling me to give my phone to him, so i smashed mine as well. so no body has a phone. :)

I like how you ended that sentence with a smiley face.  :lol:

Mystery is the source of all true science.

lol wuht.

I'd buy an G2.

i dont like a plastic... 

Xperia Z2

i would love to have that phone.. i have been eyeing this for a while now... but no one has it yet? im willing to wait a while if it means i can get it before it gets too old??  any idea if any canadian carries have this phone?

If you want something good but cheap, go for the Moto G. If you something really good and cheap, go for another Nexus 5, or wait a few months for the OnePlus One, which is gonna have ESSENTIALLY the same specs as a Nexus 5, except it'll have a much larger battery, better camera, AND it'll be made out of metal (like the HTC One).

Best part is that it's gonna cost $400 or less. 

COMIC SANS

If you want something good but cheap, go for the Moto G. If you something really good and cheap, go for another Nexus 5, or wait a few months for the OnePlus One, which is gonna have ESSENTIALLY the same specs as a Nexus 5, except it'll have a much larger battery, better camera, AND it'll be made out of metal (like the HTC One).

Best part is that it's gonna cost $400 or less. 

to be honest i have no idea what the OnePlus One is... any one wiling to explain to me or give me a link?

could we see a picture of the smashed phones?

:D

moto x

ya sure.. let me get some pics.. 

to be honest i have no idea what the OnePlus One is... any one wiling to explain to me or give me a link?

Well, the OnePlus One was announced, and everything except for the SoC (CPU/GPU) and battery are all rumors.

Rumored specs

-5" 1080p screen

-3GB of RAM

-Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz (confirmed)

-3,100mAh battery

-16GB or 64GB of storage

-Extended storage via SD card

-Runs on CyanogenMod 11 (aka Android 4.4 KikKat)

-4G LTE support

Sources:

http://www.gizchina.com/2014/03/05/first-oneplus-one-phone-rumours-hit-web/

http://www.phonedog.com/2014/03/09/oneplus-one-confirmed-to-feature-3100mah-non-removable-battery/

http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_one_details_surface_ships_q2_2014-news-7974.php

Here's OnePlus's official website: http://oneplus.net/

COMIC SANS

could we see a picture of the smashed phones?

:D

moto x

just added pics enjoy my rage... still dont regret or..

I'd just buy another Nexus 5.

i cant buy. dont have the budget. im going to have to go for a contract...  but a nexus 5 on contract is worthless.

im just going to get a moto G and then when the Xperia Z2 comes out i can get that on contract again. and i might just give the moto g to my brother. 

i cant buy. dont have the budget. im going to have to go for a contract...  but a nexus 5 on contract is worthless.

im just going to get a moto G and then when the Xperia Z2 comes out i can get that on contract again. and i might just give the moto g to my brother. 

I would push for Moto X, close experience to stock Android like Nexus 5, I think because it's a mid price phone the contract fee might be low enough maybe?

Moto G is a no1 pick for a budget phone though, or used Galaxy Nexus/Nexus 4.

I would push for Moto X, close experience to stock Android like Nexus 5, I think because it's a mid price phone the contract fee might be low enough maybe?

Moto G is a no1 pick for a budget phone though, or used Galaxy Nexus/Nexus 4.

i have used both nexus 4 and moto G, from the two i would go for a nexus 4. but depending on the contract price though. 

This is what you get for ruining perfectly good technology.

i have used both nexus 4 and moto G, from the two i would go for a nexus 4. but depending on the contract price though. 

I'm pretty sure you could get a good deal on a Nexus 4 contract seeing as they are replaced by Nexus 5, ask around somebody will give you a bargain to be able to get rid of the stock.

so i smashed his phone and my dad was telling me to give my phone to him, so i smashed mine as well. so no body has a phone. :)

GENIUS!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

This is what you get for ruining perfectly good technology.

Its my Money...