CPU slowly rising temps for 60 to 80

Are you sure the pump is mounted correctly???

What CPU frequencies are you pushing?? Is MCE (Multi-Core Enhancement) enabled at all?

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, SpiderMan said:

Are you sure the pump is mounted correctly???

What CPU frequencies are you pushing?? Is MCE (Multi-Core Enhancement) enabled at all?

It's also not too weird that temps rise slowly as the liquid warms up. I've run into a couple odd situations before where an aio would very slowly warm up more as it was just about able to cool the cpu but just not enough. Was fine on others just not that specific system.

Could also be that op is using a hotbox case and that that causes the problem. But no case was specified so op what is your case?

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

It's also not too weird that temps rise slowly as the liquid warms up. I've run into a couple odd situations before where an aio would very slowly warm up more as it was just about able to cool the cpu but just not enough. Was fine on others just not that specific system.

Could also be that op is using a hotbox case and that that causes the problem. But no case was specified so op what is your case?

I can see that with the liquid getting to an equilibrium point or heat-soaked for the temps to reach a range after running for awhile. Sort of like running a gas car and the engine temperature getting up to operating temperature (but you have a thermostat that speeds up the heating process before opening the loop to the radiator to start cooling the coolant). 

True, we don't know more about the specs. Although I would probably have run the fans in a pull config instead of push, but I guess they are RGB fans so putting them in the front is more for aesthetics. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

31 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

I can see that with the liquid getting to an equilibrium point or heat-soaked for the temps to reach a range after running for awhile. Sort of like running a gas car and the engine temperature getting up to operating temperature (but you have a thermostat that speeds up the heating process before opening the loop to the radiator to start cooling the coolant). 

True, we don't know more about the specs. Although I would probably have run the fans in a pull config instead of push, but I guess they are RGB fans so putting them in the front is more for aesthetics. 

Sorry just saw mars gaming mc7 the case

and i have just intel turbo boost on so 4.7 ghz right now i have it stopped for the temps

38 minutes ago, jaslion said:

mars gaming mc7

19 minutes ago, ninja ride123 said:

mars gaming mc7

Well there is your problem. Your case has almost no ventilation and you are massively chocking your fans. So pretty much you are making your system a hotbox as there is barely any air able to travel compared to what is supposed to happen due to the fully closed front panel with tiny vent holes.

Remove the front panel or just get a mesh front case and problem solved.