Help me buy headphones please.

Mohammed Al Mehairbi

So, in the past I have bought the Razer kraken and the razer nari ultimate which both failed me after a year of use each. Then I switched over to the Astro A50's which have just failed me today. It doesnt charge properly because the micro usb charging port got kicked in and its quite uncomfortable due to the top foam piece deattaching regularly. I'm looking for new headphones preferably released in 2021 with a usb c charging port. My budget is around 400USD. Any recommendations? Thanks.

does it have to be a gaming headset or is it the quality that matter

i would say sony wh-100xm3 or xm4,

personly using the xm3 for work and gaming, so i use it most of the day and it works great

52 minutes ago, coldtech said:

does it have to be a gaming headset or is it the quality that matter

I’m always looking for the best that the market can offer, it doesn’t have to be specifically a “gaming” headset but as long as i can game on it and watch YouTube. 

i would go for the sony wh-100xm3 or xm4, i am using my xm3 at work, when i am gaming, watching youtube and when i take a walk, it sounds perfect for me, it fits great and i can wear it for up to 8 hours before i need to take them of 

and they have usb-c 

39 minutes ago, coldtech said:

i would go for the sony wh-100xm3 or xm4, i am using my xm3 at work, when i am gaming, watching youtube and when i take a walk, it sounds perfect for me, it fits great and i can wear it for up to 8 hours before i need to take them of 

and they have usb-c 

I'm not a gigantic fan of sony, I heard it has some noticeable audio lag as well. I'm looking for headphones specifically to keep at my workstation.

well for me who use it on avrage 8 hours a day i have not had that problem